Chapter 10 Am I A Bad Person?

Dedicated to anime_unity thanks for being the first person to comment on this story

Karma's POV
We sat in an empty dorm room getting ready for bed. It had taken a while to get to the large school and after greeting and squealing reunions everyone had gone to bed, to tired to do any catching up. However, YN and I were still on Japan time and were wide awake.
The room was small with one queen sized bed, with white sheets and a navy blue comforter. The walls were a nice egg shell, and there was nothing else in the room besides a closet and wooden desk, with a bathroom to the right. YN and I were sharing a room because there was only one free dorm room. It was weird sure, but we knew we didn't have any other choice. However, what really made the situation awkward was when Glinda shoved us in here and yelled "Don't forget to use condoms!" As she shut the door.
I laid on my back on the floor with blankets and a pillow. My arms were crossed behind my head as I stared up at YN who was laying on her stomach on the bed, looking down at me. She looked absolutely beautiful with her hair let down, in green pajamas, looking down smiling at me.
"I'm sorry about my friends and Glinda." She sighed I didn't think they'd bombard us with all those questions.
I laughed remembering what happened as we walked through the door. We had been instantly surrounded by teenagers shouting greeting to YN and asking a million questions and once they saw me, the questions only came faster. "That's okay." I replied. "They all seemed nice."
    "Ya they are." Sighed YN. After a few minuets of silence, YN leaned back. "Do you remember when you asked if I needed help with math?"
"Ya. Why?" I asked sitting up and looking at her.
"What did you really want to ask?" YN once more sat up, and looked at me with eyes that demanded the truth.
"What really happened when you got into that elevator?"
Your POV
    "Go to hell." I spat as I snapped my head back, hitting him in the nose. His grip lossened just enough so I slid out under his arms, before he could try to grab me again I grabbed my gun with the silver barrel from the holster on my leg, and fired. The gun The Reaper had kicked away was the one Karma had given me. My gun exploded, kicking back and  leaving blood to splatter in the ground, and a body to crumple to the floor.
    "YN ?" Karma's voice called me out of my memories.
     "Umm..." I pushed a tear away and took a deep, shaky breath. "I...I killed The Reaper." I looked away from Karma as his eyes widened and shock covered his face, I  tried to contain my tears, but to little prevail, I knew I shouldn't had asked.
    "You know, that's not your fault." Karma said slowly as he left the floor to sit next to me.
    I barried my face in my hands I began to sob. "I didn't want to kill him, but it's like everything went black and..and..... god I'm a terrible person!" I felt two strong arms hold be as Karma pulled me into his chest.
"You are not a terrible person YN. You did that to save your dad, and all of us. Your not a bad person." Karma hugged might tighter.
I pulled my face away from his warmth and looked into his gold eyes. "How do you know?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.
"Because..." Karma turned as red as his hair. "Because...YN I love you." He stated quickly.
"What.." I began, but I didn't get very far before Karma crashed his lips against mine. It took me a second but I began to kiss back. Karma pulled away and rested his head against mine.
    "You're not a bad person YN. Don't ever think that." He said calmly.
    I nodded, to stunned to speak.
    "Now wipe that look off your face, tomorrow we have to go Christmas shopping." Karma smiled, hopped off my bed and lakes down on the floor.
    "You really expect me to sleep after a confession like that?" I asked teasingly.
    "Well I could always sleep with you." Karma teased back, but was shocked to see me move to the right, making room for him.
    "Okay but don't you dare try anything." I smiled as karma jumped in bed with me. I nozzles into his chest, partially because his warmth was soothing and partially to hide my embarrassment.
    "Good night YN." Karma wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly we both drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter