Chapter 12 Slushied

Karma's POV
    It's been a month since the forbidden vacation and let me tell you Christmas Eve was...busy. YN and I completely got chowed out by Kurasama but he is doing a better job of being there for YN. Of course my parents didn't know I was gone so I'm still a free man. Life couldn't be better, that is until the day A Class began taking their taunting to a whole new level.
Now it's no secret that A Class has tortured E Class for years, from taunting, to shoving us in lockers, and calling us out on assembly days. However, they have never attacked in such a way as this. That is until now.
~~~
    I was sitting in the back row in my treditional seat with my feet propped up on my desk and hands behind my head. YN was in the front talking with Rio and Kayano, and everyone chatted excitedly about the cultural festival. However we were stopped by the class room door opening to reveal a shivering Nagisa. I jumped out of my chair when I saw him, his blue hair was drenched in red slushy along with his clothes, and it looked like he was still trying to get some out of his eyes.
    "What happened?" I asked as the girls sat Nagisa down and began to clean him off with the handkerchiefs they had.
    "One of the A class students, through a slushy in my face right in front of the hill." Nagisa answered as he redid his two pony tails. Red slushy dripped off him and puddled onto the floor as the girls dabbed his faces and clothes.
    Now, Nagisa was like the little brother I never had, as a result I was extremely  protective of him. I began to walk out the door, I was going to kill the punk.
    "Karma." My tentacled teacher said in an accusing voice.
    I stopped and looked at my teacher who now stood in the door way towering over me. He frowned disapprovingly at me.
"They have no right to..." I began to defend myself, but Kuro Sensei held up one of his yellow tentacles to hush me.
    "You're right, they don't." He agreed. "But what happens when you go down there a beat them up? You get suspended Karma, beating up someone is not the right response."
    "Teach." I growled. "If this is a Kill Them With Kindness speech, I'm don't give a damn." I said bluntly, crossing my arms.
    "Ya Kuro Sensei." Terasaka agreed. "We can't just let them get away with this!"
     "And we won't, but let us think about this for a moment, why are they resulting to such a low level?" Kuro Sensei asked as he looked around the room, waiting for someone to answer.
    "It is retaliation for the exams."  Ritsu climbed in on her screen. "According to 204 studies, bullies will often change their behavioral patterns to restate dominance over the victim."
    "Oh I'm gunna restate my dominance." I growled. "All over the guy's face!" I went to walk out once more, this time stopped by the blueberry himself.
    "Karma, sit down." Nagisa said standing up, no longer dripping with red slushy. "We just have to beat them in the cultural festival."
     "But how do we so that? We're clear up on this mountain, no one's gunna wanna climb all the way up here." Yoshida pointed out.
    "Well then why don't we take the fight to them?" YN asked, everyone looked at her as if she were crazy. I love her, but even I had to admit, she sounded crazy. "I mean it. A class is doing there own concert this year, why don't we challenge them?"
    "Because we'd loose." Rinka rolled her eyes. "No one here can sing and dance."
    "Well..." Rio smiled deviously. "Terasika can dance really well, and I know Kayano can sing, also Karma has an amazing voice, and since YN braught it up, she can probably do both." Leave it to Rio to know everyone's deepest darkest secrets. I for one wanted to find a corner and die. Yes it's true I can sing, but I don't do that in public.
    "Alright then." Kuro Sensei smiled. "It looks like E class is going to challenge A Class." He stated as green lines appeared in his face.
                                                                  ~~~
Your POV
    Not wanting to look like cowards, A class ended up agreeing to our challenge. I still couldn't believe Nagisa got slushied, it was terrible. It was a whole new low for E Class, and the thought of what A Class would do next, struck fear into everyone.
    I was walking towards the hill to go to class, when a group of A class students surrounded me. They sneered at me and chuckled as I backed away, only to be grabbed by two guys who held me firm by the arms. Each held gas station foam cups, filled with blue slushy. I tried to squirm out of the boys' grasp, but it only made them hold me tighter.
    "Come on guys." I smiled nervously. "Can we talk about this?" I begged.
    The A Class students looked at each other, as if they were considering it, but grinned. "Nope." Replied a boy with a black bob cut and glassed. I regonized him, he was the one that through Nagisa into the lockers. I glared at him, but it only made the group laugh harder.
    "Look who is still defiant!" A girl screeched and chuckled.
    From the midst of the group, a certain Orange haired boy emerged. "Brake her." He simply snapped his fingers and the entire A Class rushed at me. In unison blue ice from all sides splashed on my face and poured down the back of my head, my eyes instantly began to burn and liquid went up my nose causing me to sneeze and cough. One by one the A Class students began to laugh and point as they went back to the main campus. I just stood there, humiliated and cold, until the two boys that held me dropped me into the dirt. Once they left I glared at Asuno.
    "You still don't scare me." I growled as I stood up.
    Asuno approached me, until our noses nearly touched. "I don't have to, I just have to scare Karma." He grinned and walked away. Leaving me wanting to shoot him in the back.
    "YN? What happened?"
    I turned to see Rio standing behind me. She dropped her bag in shock as she saw the now blue me, surrounded by styrofoam cups.
    "Well.." I shrugged as tears formed in my eyes.
    Rio cut me off and took my hand. "Let's go get you cleaned up."
"Ya, good idea." I said as I spit slushy and dirt out if my mouth, and let Rio guide me up the hill to the E Class building.
    Once we entered the classroom I could see I wasn't the only one who had been ambushed today. Sugino was covered in green, Rinka was covered in purple and Isogia was covered in yellow. "Hey fellow slushes." I smiled as I gratefully took some paper towel from Kayano.
    "THAT'S IT!" Karma stormed into the classroom. "I was almost ambushed today and..." He stopped when he saw me. "Oh my god! Are you okay?"
    "Asuno's just pissed I challenged him during the exams." I sniffed as I tried to get slushy out of my nose.
    "I guess you've officially been welcome to E Class." Kimura cheered.
     I bowed sarcastically as E Class began to cheer. "Now." We better make sure we beat their A Class ASSES!" I yelled earning yet another cheer from my classmates.
Karma's POV
I walked to school still thinking about Nagisa. The slushy attacks were more serious that just slushies. A Class was threatening us, nocking us down, making an example of us.
"Hello Akabane." Sneered someone behind me. Four other students surrounded me, each holding a green slushy.
I glared at all of them. "You're all idiots." I laughed, and pushed past them. I knew they knew better than to attack me, I'd kill them.
"We just had to distract you long enough!" Shouted a girl as she flipped her purple hair and walked off with the rest of the chuckling group.
Right then I knew, I wasn't their target. I raced up the hill and slammed open the door to the classroom. "ALRIGHT THATS IT !" I yelled. "I was almost ambushed today and.." I stopped as I saw YN. She was covered in blue slushy along with Isogi, Rinka, and Sugino. "Oh my god are you okay? What happened?" I asked.
"Asuno was just pissed I challenged him during the exams." YN answered. She kept talking but I completely zoned out. Asuno targeted YN personally, meaning he had something evil in store for her, well I wasn't going to let anything happen to her. I'd kill first.