Chapter 16 Goodbye Kuro Sensei🐙

Your POV
    We were quiet as we ran up the mountain to our beloved E Class to begin our final assassination attempt on Kuro Sensei. There was not a single light heart amongst us. Sure we could had let Professor Bitch and Kurasama take care if it, but we knew in our hearts if heart, this was something we needed to do. If it were up to us we'd all choose to forget the stupid reward and let Kuro Sensei live, but we knew we couldn't do that. Kuro Sensei told us the truth about his past, about how he used to be human until he was betrayed by who we know as The Reaper. Just another reason to hate that guy. Kuro Sensei was taken to a goverment facility where he was changed into the super charged yellow octopus he is now. The problem is, tomorrow he will exploded, killing half the earth and himself. So as we all scampered into the classroom and surrounded Kuro Sensei and held out our diplomas end facing out we kept telling ourselves this was the only option. This is what Kuro Sensei, Professor Bitch, and Kurasama had trained us for.
    "Thank you students." Kuro Sensei smiled sadly. "But before you shoot me with those poorly disguised anti me guns, I would like to give you these."
    One by one Kuro Sensei handed us each an envelope with our names on it, and stepped back into the center of the circle. "Students." He began. "Thank you for allowing me to be your teacher. Good luck in life." That's all he said, that's all he had to say. So with tears in our eyes the class pulled the trigger. There was a bang that came from all the guns, a beebee came from all directions and a black tie, cloak, and scholar hat fell to the dusty, wooden floor. Kuro Sensei was gone. It was as if I could almost hear him saying....
    "Congratulations on your graduation from the assassination classroom." Kuro Sensei's voice drifted lightly on the wind that blew through the open window.
    We all stood, to grief stricken to speak. Tears trickled down our faces as reality set in.
    "Why!" Rio screamed as she fell to the ground. "This isn't fair!"
    That broke a lot of dams as people began sobbing and screaming, the grief was unbearable, it was like we had just lost the most important member...no we had lost the most important member in our small E Class family.
     I covered my mouth and sobbing as well. It felt like something had crushed my heart into a million pieces, like I was drowning in a pool of sorrow and I had forgotten how to swim. I opened my envelope and began to read.

Dear YN,
My dear I am so happy you decided to give are unique classroom a try. I have enjoyed your presence in this class more than you know. You inspired this confidence in the others that I simply could not, a you certainly led by example. The best advice I can give you is, do not forget to be yourself, that is the best person you can be.
       P.s when you and Karma get married I want pictures on my grave you hear! You two were my OTP I called you YUMA isn't that cute!
🐙Kuro Sensei.

I slowly fell to my knees and cried. "Thank you for saving me Kuro Sensei."

Karma's POV
    I just stood there as everyone cried, my arm still extended, smoke still coming from the end of the 'diploma'. We did it, we killed him, but now what? What were we supposed to do? Screw us! What about the next E Class? What were they going to do? Kuro Sensei had been the heart and sole of this class he was the one who gave us hope that we could do anything in life so what was the next E Class going to do? Just thinking about the next generation of E Class becoming what we almost became sickened me and before I knew it I was crying like a baby and like everyone else in that lonely classroom.
    "What about the next E Class?" I asked myself out loud as if I was asking the octopus, but he wasn't here to answer.
~~~
The next day was the funeral, but since Kuro Sensei was a secret super octopus the world didn't know about, only E Class was there. We were gathered behind the school, next to the cherry tree that I used to nap under. We all stood side by side in a semi circle looking down and a small 12'12 inch bronze plaque will a octopus carved into it. Under the octopus it read,
The only difference between the master and the novice is that the master has failed more than the novice has tried.
    "Well Kuro Sensei." YN smiled weekly. "We are about to fail quite a bit now."
    "Ya, but he prepared us for that." I put my arm around her and pulled into a warm embrace as both of our eyes filled with tears.
    Nagisa approached the front and turned to address the class, he looked grate with his hair cut, I was glad he had finally moved out from his sick mother house. I even heard he finally asked Kyano out on a date Nagino was finally a thing. Don't ask, rio came up with it.
    "Uh... umm..okay." He sighed. "Kuro Sensei asked me in the letter to write a speech for today so...ya." Nagisa chuckled lightly and cleared his throat. "Kuro Sensei began as a freighting monster the failures no one wanted had to kill. We began with selfish assassination attempts that only concerned ourselves, and it got us into a lot of trouble. But with threats, other assassins trying to kill us, and speeches no one really understood, some may say Kuro Sensei got us to believe in ourselves.  I don't think that. Kuro Sensei got us to believe in him, and because we believed in him, and  he believed in us, we became the people we are today. Thank you Kuro Sensei, we couldn't had done it without you." Nagisa smiled at the small plaque. "And thanks to you, we are ready to make so many mistakes we become the masters you always knew we could be."
And with that we all cried again. Damn I'm so sick of crying, but if anyone deserves my tears it is Kuro Sensei. So I guess it's okay to cry. Just for today.
Once everyone went inside for refreshments I sat down in front of the plaque and opened my letter.
Dear Karma my boy,
I laughed at that, honestly I could see him writing that.
It has come to my attention Nagisa has decided to become a teacher, and I am glad, it truly is his calling. However, I also believe you too could make an extraordinary teacher someday. You have this passion for anything you do. Do you slack off at times....yes you do. A lot. But this front you put on that as you would put it 'not giving a damn' is so absolutely false. I am glad to have had you as a student, you made class interesting.
P.s I want pictures of your's and YN's wedding on my grave the day you two get married. You FAIL life if you do not give me photos! I also would like some of Erina And Kurasam's wedding please. Oh and Nagisa and Kayano's and....okay just everyone's.
🐙Kuro Sensie./teach (as you would put it)

Before I knew what I was doing I curled up into a ball, barried my face in my knees and sobbed, like a little girl. I just cried. It felt like my heart stopped working.
"I wish I had let you blow up you damn octopus."
"Karma?" Two gentle arms wrapped around me from behind and YN rested her chin on my shoulder. "It gets better." She promised as she kissed me on the cheek.
I looked at her. Her face was stricken with tears and her eyes stared at the grave of our teacher.
"You know." I sniffed. "He wants pictures of our wedding." I chuckled.
"Pfft." YN grinned. "He put that in my letter too."

🚨STOP AND READ🚨
Okay everyone done crying? Okay good. This chapter hurt my heart to write but I had to do it. The next chapter will be the epilogue, but I have decided if you want, I will write BONAS chapter, so like Kurma and Your's wedding, Professor Bitch and Kurasam's... Just let me know kwhat you want. I will write on BONAS chapter per comment, so basically all you have to do is ASK.