9 ~ Don't Leave Me Here

(Name) sighed as she leaned against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. Her throat vibrated slightly, a result from her soft humming. She swayed slowly side to side in a manner of boredom. Suddenly, her attention turned to do the door.

Ibuki, Nagito, and Hajime had walked into the room. Hajime held a plate of food, and the other two were in his sides.

"Ah, its you guys.." (Name) smiled slightly, then looked away.

"Hey hey, (Name)! Ibuki wanted to see you!" Ibuki laughed, happily bounding forward.

"I wanted to see you too. However given my current situation.." (Name) glanced at her ankles which were bound fairly tightly with chains. "Where the hell they managed to find chains is beyond me..."

"Probably Nekomaru. He wears one around his neck all the time." Ibuki giggled.

"Hey, (Name).. Why didn't you put up a fight when they tied you up?" Nagito frowned, sitting in front of her as Hajime did the same, Ibuki going behind her and starting to braid her hair.

"Hmm.. Maybe because it'd be easier for me in the long run..? If I let them clear any suspicions of me up now, they'd trust me in the future, right? At least, that's what I hope.." (Name) explained, sighing softly.

"Well, anyway.. Eat up." Hajime placed the tray of food in front of her. She looked down at the food, then at Hajime with a 'Really?' face. "What? Do you not like pancakes..?"

"Hajime."

"What? I'm confused."

"Hajime for the love of Christ.."

"What's wrong?"

"My hands are tied up you numbskull!" (Name) hissed in irritation.

"Ohh... Ok that makes sense.." Hajime laughed nervously. Komaeda rolled his eyes.

"It'd be easier for me to just stay tied, in case someone came in and freaked out if I was free." (Name) stated.

"What about your mechanical arm?" Hajime raised an eyebrow. "Couldn't you just use that?"

"Kazuichi powered it off, and I have no idea how to get it back on.." (Name) frowned.

"I'll just feed you then." Nagito offered, and (Name) nodded.

"Tell me what's happened recently, Hajime." (Name) smiled as Ibuki continued to undo the braid, then redo another one. Nagito started cutting the pancakes, and Hajime began telling of how Hiyoko got insulted because of her smelly clothes and how she can't take showers. He also continued to tell about the motive this time, which peaked her interests.

"Motive..? Such as..?"

"There's a game called Twilight Syndrome Murder Case. It's supposed to have the hidden motive somewhere in there.." Hajime frowned. "Everyone agreed to stay away from it, though. Nobody wants to go through the trial again.."

"That's my fault, isn't it..?" (Name) averted her eyes downwards, and before she could speak anymore self-depreciating comments, Nagito shoved another piece of pancake in her mouth.

"It's not your fault. Teruteru had his own reasons. It's not like you made him kill Byakuya." Nagito smiled.

"Yeah! Ibuki still loves you, (Name)!" Ibuki cheered happily.

Hajime nodded softly. "Mhm.. I may not agree with you did, but I still like you. We're still friends."

"So don't think about it too much. If you think negative thoughts, you'll get filled with despair." Nagito laughed slightly.

(Name) swallowed the piece of food in her mouth, then smiled. "Yeah, I guess.. Thanks for being here, guys.. I appreciate it."

"Aw look at that!" Ibuki cried and jumped on to the assassin's back, wrapping her arms around her neck. "(Name) does love us!"

"Shut up!" (Name) growled in protest, however her cheeks were flushed red.

"Hey, Nagito.. Er, which do you go by..?" (Name) turned to the male.

"Either one is fine. What's up?" The male tilted his head, rathe cutely in (Name)'s opinion.

"I wanted to apologize for a few days ago, when I almost stabbed you.." (Name) looked down in shame. "I understand if you don't wanna forgive me for that, but I just-"

It took her a while to process what the hell was happening. Everything was silent and still, except for the gasps from Hajime and Ibuki. (Name)'s eyes were wide, but Nagito's were shut.

Their lips were colliding with each other's, both softly moving against one another. Even though (Name) was trying to pull away, she still wanted it. His hand wrapped around her neck, deepening the kiss. After a bit, he pulled away and smiled, the girls cheeks flushed red.

"You do that again, I'll kill you." (Name) looked away.

"You wouldn't, right (Name)?" Nagito smirked.

"Woah! Spicy!" Ibuki cheered.

"Shut it!" (Name) snapped in embarrassment.

"Well, we should get going!" Hajime laughed in embarrassment, grabbing Ibuki and Nagito and starting to walk away.

"Good bye, babe!" Nagito laughed, and he was soon removed from the room.

(Name) sat there, still. She stared off into space for a minute, before laughing, still blushing.

"Jerk face.."