10 ~ Losing

(Name) sighed as she was freed from her restraints, rubbing her wrists. Her eyes were trained on her wrists, a red mark wrapped around her (skin color) arms.

"So, Mahiru this time, huh?" (Name) frowned as she sighed sadly. "How much does that suck?"

"Everyone's upset.. I don't know what to do." Monomi sulked.

"I'll figure it out." (Name) gave the rabbit a small smile. "After all.. B1g s1st3r w1ll h3lp."

(Name) strolled out the abandoned building, whistling to herself. As she walked to the second island, Hiyoko walked by. The blonde jumped, shuttering.

"Y-You! How'd you get out?! Never mind that, stay away from me!" Hiyoko snarled. "B-Big sis Mahiru is already dead, a-and I don't wanna be next!"

(Name) sighed, continuing to stare forward with her arms stuffed in her hoodie, her mechanical arm still deactivated. "I don't waste my time with pests. However," she turned to glared at her, smirking. "next time I won't be so generous. Now run along, insect, before I change my mind."

Hiyoko cried in horror and ran away, leaving (Name) to continue walking to the beach house. When she got there, everyone was huddled around Mahiru's body. Kazuichi was standing on the other side, however, and could see her enter. He screamed.

"H-Holy shit, she's loose!" He cried in alarm. "Who untied her?!"

"I'm not some fuckin dog, you know." (Name) rested her hands on her hip. "Man you fuckin suck.."

"I-I know I tied you up, bu-but please don't kill me!" Kazuichi wailed.

"Silence!" Sonia ordered. "(Name) is no threat! In fact, I ordered Monomi to untie her!"

"B-But Miss Sonia, why?" Kazuichi whined.

"Because she is our friend. She is crucial to the investigation." Sonia informed.

"So you're the one who got me out of there. Thank you, princess." (Name) got down on one knee, using her non mechanical hand to grab Sonia's left hand, and she gently placed her lips on her knuckles.

"O-Oh my, it's no big deal." Sonia blushed, laughing softly.

"What?! And now she's stealing Miss Sonia?! Scratch that, why does she look so cool?! She looks like a prince from a movie!" Kazuichi complained.

(Name) stood back up and flashed Sonia a rare smile. "I'm in your debt. If you need anything, I'll try to help."

"H-Honest, it's alright." Sonia murmured in embarrassment.

(Name) then turned to Kazuichi. "Hey, you. Turn my arm back on."

"That's right. (Name) doesn't know how to turn her's on, as you powered it off." Hajime scowled, looking up from his squatting position next to Mahiru.

"Kazuichi! I order you to turn (Name)'s arm back on this instant!" Sonia barked.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Kazuichi nodded, pulling out a flathead screwdriver. Kazuichi was able to turn her arm back on in no time, and she curled her fingers to make sure it worked properly.

"If you broke anything I'll bash your head against a rock." (Name) threatens harshly, before standing up and walking over to Nagito and Hajime, leaning on the tall male. "So, what have you found out?"

"Well, according to Mikan's Autopsy report, Mahiru's death was instant blow to the head, and the weapon was obviously the metal bat." Hajime stated.

"There were footprints in the sand leading from the beach house, and in the closet there was a yellow gummy found on the floor." Nagito frowned.

"A yellow gummy, huh?" (Name) thought for a minute. "Anything else?"

"Just that the window in there can open." Hajime nudged his head towards the shower room.

(Name) glanced at the door before grabbing Nagito's arm. "You're coming with me." She then pulled him to the shower room, Hajime following behind.

"You mean this window, right?" (Name) pointed up.

"Yeah, that's the one." Hajime nodded.

"Alright, cool." (Name) stared at it for a moment, before pulling Nagito directly below the window. "Don't move."

"What're you-?" Nagito frowned, but didn't get time to finish his sentence, because a pair of feet went on his shoulders and pushed off into the air. Her fingers grasped the bars, and she let herself dangle.

"Woah, what the?!" Hajime yelled in surprise.

(Name) braced her feet on the wall, and quickly opened the brass bars. She held on to the window, pulling herself halfway through as she looked around outside. She sat there for a few minutes before crawling back inside, holding herself in the air by holding onto the bars.

"All right, I did what I needed. Nagito, catch." And with that, she let go, dropping to the floor. Nagito was barely able to catch her, as he stumbled back a bit. "Thanks." She got up, dusting her clothes off. "Hey, have you two played that game yet?"

"The motive game..?" Nagito raised an eyebrow.

"No, we haven't yet.." Hajime frowned.

"All right then. Lets go play it." She turned to the two, smirking.

"You know I hate to lose."