14 ~ Help

(Short chapter oops)

Nagito felt his heart drop, and he widened his eyes as he took into account the hospital gown decorating the victims body along with the hemp bag. And the only person he knew of that was wearing a hospital gown at that current time, was (Name).

"Hey, guys... Who's body is that?" Hajime mumbled.

"L-Let's get the body down first, j-just so we don't panic right away." Mikan suggested.

"Y-Yeah, lets hurry." Fuyuhiko nodded and ran over to the control panel and pressed a few buttoms before the lighting lowered to the ground. From there, the guys untied the rope from the pole and laid the body on the ground. Nagito quickly grasped the victim's right hand.

Human. It was flesh, and not mechanical.

Nagito seemed to release the breath he was holding. It wasn't (Name). He was praying to whoever and thanking them that his girlfriend wasn't dead. But his smile was turned into a frown. That means someone else must've died, and that frightened him.

"Let's see who our victim is." Chiaki sighed sadly, removing the hemp bag.

Ibuki Mioda, the Ultimate Musician.

"Damn.. How could this have-" Hajime scowled, but was cut off.

"Hey, we heard the announcment!" Kazuichi bust through the door of the music venue, scaring half the people in the room.

"Is everyone alright?" Sonia questioned, standing next to Gundham.

"I'm afraid not. It's Ibuki, she's been.." Mikan wailed.

"So does that mean there's going to be another trial?" Hiyoko frowned.

"Yes, sadly.." Hajime sighed, examining the body.

"Hey, do any of you hear that?" Akane looked confused.

"Hear what?" Nagito raised an eyebrow.

Akane didn't answer however, and held a hand up as a sign of silence. Everyone listened and watched her in curiosity, knowing her instincts were usually right. She made her way over to a pillar that was near the control box, and frowned as she noticed it was covered with a black paper with stickers on it. Frowning, she placed a hand on a section, then yanked her hand back.

"Take this down." Akane ordered, and everyone quickly nodded. They all began to unwrap the wallpaper, all wondering what was going on. After a bit, they finally got it down.

Ding Dong, Bing Bong!

A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, a class trial will begin!

Nagito didn't remember why, however he remembered passing out and hitting the floor with a thud. His ears rang, and he heard his other classmates crying out to him. Grunting, he shut his eyes, falling into unconciousness in one of his classmates arms.

"Nagito! Nagito!"

The calling of his name woke him, and groaning he opened his eyes. Everyone surrounded him worriedly, and he sat up, rubbing his head. Chiaki and Hajime stood in front of the pole, blocking his view.

"What... What happened?" He asked.

"Y-You passed out.." Mikan explained.

"What? Why?" He frowned, really not remembering what happened.

"After you saw it, you kinda.." Hajime sighed sadly.

Komaeda looked around at his friends and noticed all of them, besides Hiyoko, had red eyes or leftover tears on their cheeks.

"Saw what? And were you all crying? What's going on? I'm really confused right now.." He mumbled, slowly getting to his feet. He was usually greatful for his height, but now he hated it. He hated the fact that he was taller than Chiaki and Hajime.

Because right past them, attached to the pillar by crucifixtion, was (Name).

And she was now dead.