Blood sucking romance:day one

Avery's POV

Avery: yeah mom, i got it: no biting people, no compelling people, no standing in the sun, and keep the jacket and sunglasses on no matter what.

mom:thats right.  Oh and dont forget the most important rule...

Avery:(sighs) dont fall for a human! i get it...

mom: well... okay then, enjoy your day sweetie

Avery: bye mom

Hi, I'm ave  i am the new kid at Bethany Hamilton High School. I am 130 and in grade 8. i am a vampire as you could  tell.  human guys are much cuter but of course the number  one rule in the vamps code of conduct is ''no relationships with humans'' well i beter go find my way to class...

*siren goes to indicate lunch time*

    so today i made a friend.  her name is kierra. she is really pretty. 

kierra:so hows your first day so far?

Avery:ehh...(shrugs)

kierra: well its about to get a whole lot better...

i turn slowly to see whats behind me

avery: what the...(looses focus)

KIerra: wow...he is HOTTT

Avery: you got that right

his name is Mason.also in grade 8

kierra and akwardly pick up our things and walk away,but we didnt mean it in a mean way.  we just saw him walking towards us and i guess that feeling you get when your nerves are spiraling out of control just took over.for some weird reason he followed us to our new table and i freakeed rigth there

Avery: here take this table we weren't gonna sit here anyway.

Mason:thanks, so whats your name?

 Avery: im avery and this my friend kierra

Mason:nice to meet you

he had something unusual about him.  i swear the scent on his coat was different.  maybe its just the new perfume humans wear now.

Avery:  you too

*time to go home*

my mom said she would be a bit late so i just stuck with kierra. she hangs out in the creepy woods next to the school.we walked on the dirty broken up path till we got to this little hang out place.we walked around a bit and  decided just to sit down and talk.

 about 20 minutes later i got text from my mom saying that she is parked outside the school. i picked up my things and tiredly packed them into my turrquoise butterfly backpack. i walked back along the broken up path to see mason lying down. he is really cute .  

i walked around him to get to the parking lot very quitley so dont wake him up from his little nap or something.  i cant believe id fallen for a human. how stupid could i possibely be.

i got into my moms car and removed my sunglsses.  

Masons POV

i was lying amongst the trees. it was my comfort zone. i thought about today and that girl i saw Avery was so hot. i know that i am not allowed to fall for humans but i just cant help myself. i am gonna ask her out tomorrow so we can get to know each other.

i heard someone walking, i slightly turn my head to the side to see Avery just the girl i was thinking about. i just didnt say anything because she was very quiet and might suspect something i catch her so i just left it.

i decided to walk around a bit and see kierra sitting on the floor on her phone. i was as quite as could be and turned invisible. one of the perks of being a vampire. wait...didnt i mention that i was a vampire...ehh...i stood behind her to see her chatting with avery. i quickly took a shot of her number and i was out.

there is something different about her, i cant pick up what it is.

i sent her text msg asking her if she wanted to go out and well...

*text starts*

ME: HEY, AVERY. ITS MASON

AVERY:OH HEY MASON, HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?

MASON:UMM...A FRIEND

AVERY:OH OK

MASON:YEAH...

AVERY: WELL IS THERE SOMETHING I COULD DO FOR YOU???

MASON: YEAH, ACTUALLY I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO HANG OUT SOME TIME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

AVERY:UMM...IM NOT SURE, YOU SEE MY PARENTS HAVE THIS STRICT RULE WERE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HANG OOUT WITH BOYS THEY HAVENT MET BEFORE.

MASON:OH...OK, IS THERE A CHANCE I COULD MAYBE MEET THEM

AVERY:UMM...I HVE TO GO.  CAN WE TALK LATER

MASON:OH YEAH SURE, OF COURSE.  YOU MUST BE BUSY

AVERY: YEAH, WELL BYE

MASON:BYE

*text end*

i totally blew it.  and what was going through my mind i cant meet her parents.  im a vampire they will catch on sooner or later

Avery's POV

what was i thinking when Mason sent me that text.  he cant meet my parents they are vampires. he will catch on sooner or later

anyways i had to hide my phone for a while so my parents dont see ive been in contact with a human boy.  they are fine wih girls, its just with boys things could go a bit too far

* the next day*

i woke up with this pounding headache and a soar  throat.  this never happened to me before in my 130 years of living or should i say being dead.

Avery: mom, i have a massive headache can you help

Mom: maybe you shouldnt go to school.  the heat could make it worse, theres a heat wave this week which is not healthy for you in this state

oh yeah, its not just being in direct sunlight that makes us weak, its also heat. its actually worse than sunlight.

*a few hours later*

i cant find that phone of mine.  i need it to be with me 24/7 since Mason and i have been in contact.

Mom:AVERY OLIVIA HARPER, GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE BEFORE I COME UP THERE!!!!!!!!

i think i may have just found my phone...

Mom:avery how could talk to this boy''Mason''. you know my rule about this.

Avery:i know its just...

Mom:not another word from you!!!you can forget about trying to act like a human...

Avery:but mom...

Mom: i said not another word. i trusted you to obey me, no human relationships, i thought you understood me when we decided to agree on this. you can forget this whole year, we are gonna start again so nobody knows who you are.  gopack your bags

Avery:mom please dont make us leave again

Mom: i have spoken and you will listen

i couldnt pack and move anymore, i had to do what had to be done...