Blood sucking romance:home sweet home part 2

my didnt say a word, which is probably what scared me more. what was she going to say when we get into the car? how awkward will it be when we get home, we have to live in the same house. we will have to talk about this sooner or later but judging by the look on her face its going to be later, like much later.

the car ride was awkward.  both of us didnt say a word, we were so silent and dead that the sounds of the car and others around us hooting and speeding actually gave the atmosphere around some form of life. even the wonderful gardens and trees and plants we passed seemed to have died as we drove past them
*skip car ride*

when we got home, i tried to talk things through with my mother but she just didnt seem to care. so even if this house were to fall to pieces, she would just shrug it off and walk away

Mom: Go unpack your bags

my mom spoke too me in a very disheartening tone that made me feel that i let her down. id didnt want to argue and potentially make matters worse, so i did as i was told without even hesitation.  i dragged my heavy suitcase upstairs into the blue bedroom i never thought i would ever see again, before my mother caught me with blood on my hands (see the irony there, coz vampire drink blood and she caught me with the evidence lying in my hands holding it out to her).

i lifted my suitcase tiredly and unpacked all my clothes slowly and halfheartedly knowing that i would just have pack up again and move.  once all of my clothes were back in the closet i ran downstairs to give my mom the money i took, that was left over from everything i spent it on, and just to talk to her to see if we can try to rebuild that bond. 

as i run downstairs my tells me to get changed into my "special" outfit, which is something we have to always wear any sort of vampire occasion that involved the founder of our clan.  he was a real ass who loved to feel up girls even though he is 890700 years oldER than them.  he is utterly disgusting and is a perv who gave his life to be a prostitute magnet or something.  he had the  perfect life, being the founder or leader of any vampire or werewolf clan means being treated like a king.  people have to worship you like you are God Almighty and you have defeated all sins itself. but instead he decides to act like a person he thinks all the girls will be truly attracted to but instead he drives them out of our clan making it one of the smallest worldwide. he tried to feel me up once but i punched him where the sun dont shine and ended up having to spend one week in Vampire prison which is like 10 times worse than your average human jails.

Avery: so whats the occasion now, he got his 13th wife now and is ready to marry. i said ina very sarcastic way , which i now regret, given the moods and emotions mixed in the room. didn't want her to get the impression that i am  acting rude or anything.

Mom: I said get changed and that is what you are gong to do without another word coming out from your mouth. unless you want me to tell King Louis about the stunt you almost pulled off today???

i just stood there awkwardly with my hands behind my back fiddling  with my fingers and peeling off some of the nail polish.

Mom: i didn't think so! so get up to your room right now before  we get late. 

i ran straight to my room without even taking a second to breathe. King Louis scared the living daylights out of me, or should i say dead daylights because  nothing in me is alive and will never be for a while. 

i sped downstairs to sow my mom how much my powers have matured while i was away for close to a week. i got the power of superspeed and the ability to read peoples mind without them realising it.  she didn't even seem to notice, but i didn't want to start another argument with the woman who had ever reason to actually put me in vampire prison for up to 13 and a half years...

A/N
so i decided to do a quick update while i cant sleep to make up for tomorrow. please leave a comment on ways that i can improve and escalate the dramatic levels of this story. please feel free to send me a message ONLY ones that CORRELATE to the story
thanks for reading
~Hannah