Blood sucking lovers:missing person???

Avery's POV

i grabbed the largest suitcase from my closet.  It is a blue and purple one.  I stuffed as many clothes as possible in it, they had to be what was nessarcary.  they were all black with some form of metal spikes or chains along the collar line. 

My suitcase was heavier than a fully grown elephant still stuffing itself with food.
i flung my stuffed suitcase out of the window lined with blue washy tape. (i am sure you noticed that i really love blue).  The round wheel of my suitcase hit the edge of the windowcil and removed a chip of wood. 

I grabbed some  money from my Micky mouse tin.(don't judge)
I threw everything like my phone and the money into my brown fake leather bag. I threw that bag out of the window as well and I followed shortly after.

There was just one thing that I forgot about. How the hell am I supposed to get to wherever the hell I'm going from where I am now. Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I have superspeed. Some of you vampire privileges only kick in when you are at least 450 years old, I'm 130.  I guess I have to walk to...wait where am I even going.

I walked to school to see if I could maybe steal a car there, but wait I can't drive.

Avery: well I'm taking it anyways.

Unknown voice: you're taking what???

Avery: did I seriously say that out loud

Unknown voice: yeah, you sure did

I slowly turn my neck to the side and my body follows after. I was terrified. What if its the headmaster

Avery:oh, its just you

Its Mason that I was talking to. How did i not realise he is the one speaking.  He has rough voice coated in a layer of happiness

Mason: so what are you up to???

Avery:oh me, I'm just , um.that'sking at some of these cars, my mom wants to buy a new one

He obviously is not buying it. 

Mason: okay then...I guess Ill leave  you to your car shopping

Avery: Uh hah, thats a good idea

As soon as Mason left i took that as my opportunity to strike.  I took the black and white Range Rover belonging to my physics teacher.  I checked to see if the coast was clear and of i was on my vaca-

*2 days later*
i woke up from my semi-comfortable bed. I thought it would be like heaven after the cash i blew on this joint.  I made myself some cereal and sit on the couch.  The news came on first.

News Reporter:Breaking news, there is girl by the name of Avery Harper. If you have spotted this girl, please call 083****8**. She has been missing for 2 days has not been in sight of a single soul for the duration of her absence.  A boy she goes to school with ,Mason Johnson, was the last person to have seen Ms.Harper. 

Mason:I saw her at school looking at some of the teacher's cars. I didnt think much of it, i didnt know that it would be the last day i may ever get to see her.

News Reporter: the local police are scattered all over the city trying to find her and may soon be looking at a kidnapping taken international.  Polices forces all around the world have people on the look out for her.  But did anyone care to think that she may not want to be found.

thank you, finally someone sees my POV

**knock,knock**

someone is at the door. should i open it or run, they did say that people  are looking out of the country for me...

i packed all my things back into my suitcase and backpack as fast as i possibly could and jumped

i ran to rover, ejected the key into the port. and just my luck, the car wouldnt start.

*thats just great*

i got out of the car and i see some police all around the hotel. i remove my things from the backseat of the car and make a run for the nearest bus station which was conveniently very close by.

I bought a ticket to the nearest airport. as the bus arrived i felt a bit relieved and a bit scared, because what if they watched the news this morning and realised it was me. So before everybody could get onto the bus i sprinted to the bathroom and put on a full black outfit with sunglasses and a hoodie covering almost my entire face.  I really hope he doesnt recognise me.
Bus Driver: Ticket please?

Avery:Here you go
*hands him the ticket*

Bus Diver: Please go sit down now.

i walk all the way to the back of the bus where it is quiet and has less people. as i walk past the others in the front and middle sections of the bus i can see them staring at me like i have some dark energy lurking in me and they can see it, but im pretty sure thats what my outfit said about me. 

i took the very last seat at the back and sat next to the window.

*sirens in the background*

the bus suddenly comes to a stop and the police are behind us.  one of the officers get out of the vehicle and make their way to bus i was sitting anxiously in the back of

Officer: excuse me, sorry to disturb your journey,

Bus Driver:Is there a problem Officer?

Officer: No, I'm just wondering if you have seen this girl?

Bus Driver: Not at all, May i ask why?

Officer: No, dont worry about it. thank you for your time, you may proceed

i let out a silent sigh of relief as the officer got back to his car

Half an hour later we arrived at the airport. i bought a one way ticket to Australia. 
i was so scared to leave the US

as i got my ticket i put it into my bag and took a seat and waited for my flight that would arrive in 3 hours.  i took out my phone and checked my twitter.  so many of my family and friends tweeted for me to get back home safely and unharmed.  i was curious too know whats happening back home. i put my phone back in my bag and saw...