Blood sucking romance:The blood drive

i ran up to my room to get my outfit ready to put on so we could leave home a bit early. It was a full blackoutfit: A pair of black stockngs, a black vest, a black pair of heels, a black mini skirt and to top off this outfit which looks pretty good i have to wear a black robe that basically destroys the really cute outfit.

All the vampires of this town would meet up at an abandoned  church on and abandoned street with haunted houses as the elders say (I mean what the hell. They are trying to scare vampires by using terms that they think would scare blood suckers like us.)

My mom and I drove to the church that hadn't been in its proper use for centuries.  I met up with my friend, Skylar, who I have known since we were born.  We started talking about the weirdest, randomest shit.  I told her about what happened today and the look on her face was priceless.  She always does her best to follows the rules whilst I try my best to break them. 

Suddenly the room fell silent. It was cold. Like a beast ready to hunt walked in and every vampire stood still. Everyone started to gather around the front stage of the vacant building. That's when king Louis walked in and it explained the chills down my spine.

King Louis gave us a long lecture about being careful about sharing secrets with people and knowing if we can trust them...blah blah blah blah
He gave us the date for our annual blood drive. We pretend to be an organization that's helps people who need a blood transfusion during surgery but they either have a very rare blood type or there just haven't been even blood donations that their surgeries get put of too long.

But obviously we don't give the blood to hospitals that have innocent, sick, dying patients. We are led by a selfish king so everything we do as a clan is selfish.

Once the human blood is in our system we have to take these injections to control our minds from going killer vamp n every human with a cut or wound. It helps us to control ourselves.

We take a max of a week to prepare for this so we had to get started right away. This was going to be a fun week...