Blood sucking romance:home sweet home

I was caught. My sweet escape was over.  My new beginning was over. My normal, human life was over. My time to give up all my powers was over.  There's no turning back. I can't hide from this. I can't continue the voyage I was to endure.  I can't fulfill my dreams and aspirations. I can't try to be a human, to be normal, to be average, to truly  be alive, to find my true love and settle down with a family of my own, to know how it really feels to be wanted, well at least not anymore, its all over me.  After this day I will have to move  again, start over again and learn to trust new people again.Its probably over me now, not like something ever started...

That's the thoughts going through my head, the voices saying it's over."you've come so close and you're just going to give in now, just gonna throw in the towel, just going to give up" one of them said. I knew I had to make myself invisible before its too late, before I have noe time to run, before the voices and thoughts in my head are right.

My mother... She found me, but how. I left no trace behind...I never left a clue. So how, how did she find me, the missing piece of the puzzle, the missing piece of our family...

A/N
Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I was running out of ways to escalate the drama so I decided to leave a not so cliffhanger- cliffhanger, if that makes sense. Well anyways I only update on Mondays,Wednesdays and Saturdays but I just felt like doing something short on Sundays. Please leave comments and suggestions about things you would like to happen next and other characters you want added.
~Hannah