CHAPTER ONE (EDITED)

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

~~~

TALIA POV

I am waiting on the corner of a street, holding a box of very hot pizza. Leo invited me to watch the knicks game with him, and his brothers. I accepted and planned to bring the pizza, so Kevin could have a night off.

 I accepted and planned to bring the pizza, so Kevin could have a night off

I waited and waited, until suddenly the boys jump out of the manhole cover.

"thanks for bringing the pizza Talia, your the best" Mikey said, as he grabbed the pizza and descended with his brothers up to the roof. "your welcome!" I yelled up to him.

Leo stood next to me, he said "hop on babe, and excuse the katana's"

like lightning, I hop onto Leo's shell ignoring his katana's then wrap my arms around his neck. he begins climbing up to the roof of the stadium as we see his brothers waiting. then Leo opens a hatch door. One by one we enter through the hatch.
"guys you know what to do, lets get that box from Mikey!" Leo exclaimed.

in my mind, this was funny to watch. As they ran along the pathways, myself and Leo goes passed Mikey grabbing the pizza box first. he then swings it over to Raph, who catches it whilst dangling off the edge. Raph swings it back to Leo, but Mikey grabs it again. But immediately get taken off him again, by Donnie. like the brains he is, Donnie uses a device which grabs the box pulling it towards him. it was a great plan, until the box hit Donnie square in the face. ouch that must of hurt.

"you okay Donnie!?" I asked, holding onto Leo tightly as he kept running. Donnie answered by nodding at me.

As we got to our destination, Mikey won in the end. typical for a pizza lover. Once we arrived at the entrance of the jumbotron, I hopped off Leo shell. the boys jumped down first, then Leo helped me jump down by grabbing me by the waist.

Once I was safely stood inside the jumbotron, I check out the view below. wow what a view. this is so much better, than sitting down there.
"Alright we made it just in time guys" Donnie said as the game begins. as we were standing around, looking down at the game I said "guys when I say go, you say knicks."

We all say together "go knicks! go knicks!"

the knicks shoot a goal, which made the boys cheer.
​​​​​

As Donnie sat down next Mikey, he asked him "does it get any better than this Mikey?"

"yeah bro, I wanna be down there" Mikey answered whilst holding a slice of pizza. I sat down next to Leo, who stood up with Raph.

Raph joked "if you seat your ugly face down there, you'll have people running for their lives."

from day one, I've never understood this brotherly bond between Mikey and Raph.

"you seem me bro, I look good" Mikey said, complimenting himself.

"Mikey I prefer this view, than sitting down there" I said, then Leo added "Talia right guys. we got the best seats in the whole stadium."
Raph goes up all in Leo's face, holding a slice of pizza. he said "we saved the city. we should be on the jumbotron, not in it."

I notice Leo look down, so I stood up and wrap my arms around him laying my head on his plastron to comfort him.
all of a sudden, an announcer begins to speak on the jumbotron.

"Ladies and gentlemen, a year ago our city fell under siege, by the notorious villain Shredder. with his henchman the foot clan, Shredder ruled the street of NYC. Until one day, a beacon of hope came out of the shadows."

All the turtles got up, as I asked "you see who it is?"

the announcer went on...

"he was just a humble cameraman, but when danger attacked the heart of the big apple he fought Shredder, Sending him to jail. And now turn your attention to the court, where Jill Martin talks to the man, who this week will receive a key to the city."

"Please welcome Vern "the falcon" Fenwick!"

I look down, seeing Vern all dressed up getting a kiss from Alessandra, the girl he met a week a go. he walks up to Jill Martin, then begins the interview.

as that goes on, he mentions getting help from some friends. Mikey thinks it he and the turtles. so he said "he's totally gonna give us props, wait for it"
​​​​​
instead Vern kisses his muscles, disappointing Mikey, Donnie, and Raph.

"oh come on" they all whined, making Leo say "guys you know we can't take the credit for taking down Shredder. Vern just sticking to the arrangement we made with him."

"well this arrangement has us spending the rest of our lives, sitting in the nosebleeds" Raph complained.

"speaking of nosebleeds" Mikey said then takes out Donnie's peashooter. As they went on shooting tiny pee balls at Vern, Leo and I sat down holding hands watching the game.

"you having fun?" Leo whispered in my ear.

"I always have fun with you, and your brothers" I answered. Leo smiles at me, then kisses my forehead then we place them together.

after successfully hitting Vern two times with the shooter, the guys do an intimidation of a falcon.

then Donnie's phone rings, so he answers it say "April whats up?"
​​​​​​
All I know is, April is stalking Doctor Baxter Stockman who is the lead scientist of TCRI. April thinks he's working for Shredder and is in deep trouble.

After April hangs up, we concentrate on watching the game. Until suddenly, Mikey drops pizza which lands on the ground causing on of the LA players to slip on it. Immediately, I climb onto Leo's shell as the turtles swiftly left the jumbotron.

~~~
​​​​​​
WELL THE SEQUEL HAS BEGUN!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER ONE. LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING.

QUICK QUESTION!!

I WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TO TALIA WHEN SHE GETS ACCIDENTLY INJECTED WITH THE PURPLE OOZE. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT
COMMENT YOUR IDEAS ON (I WANT HER TO BE LIKE A SHAPESHIFTER, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ANIMAL)
CHAPTER TWO COMING SOON!!!