CHAPTER FOUR

Leo POV

I kneel on one knee beside Talia, worrying on what just happened seconds ago. As Donnie kneels down on the other side of her, he scans Talia using his high tech goggles.

"what happened to her Donnie?" I asked, after he finished scanning her.

"am not sure Leo, her vitals seem fine. but something has been injected, into her bloodstream causing to fuse with the mutagen in her system" Donnie answered. I help him move her sideways, so that he could check Talia's back.

Donnie goes into shock, pulling out the a tranq dart. indentical to the one, from the lab.

"its the same ooze, Shredder used to mutate Bebop and Rocksteady" April informed. this made me scared, for Talia. what will she mutate into? snake? turtle like me? or lizard?

"but it'll be different for Talia, because of the mutagen in her system. who knows what, will happen" Donnie reminded.

As I was about to say something, Talia's body started shaking and convulsing. I try grab her, but Donnie stops me by pulling me a few steps back with the others.

what comes next, suprises us all...

her face began elongating into a muzzle with a wet black nose at the end, her teeth grew into sharp, long fangs, her ears migrated to the top of her head where they became furry and pointed, thick, dark fur grew all over her body, a long, furry tail sprouted from her backside, her hands and feet morphing into large paws, her finger and toenails grew into sharp claws, her whole body grew and reshaped itself as she mutated into a colossal, giant canine, she had become a direwolf. Also, I notice a circlet crown around her wolf forehead.

"woahhhh, Talia looks awesome" Mikey said. I look at him serious, as we all walked towards her mutated form. Talia was still knocked out, from what just happened.

"how we gonna get her to the lair, without anyone seeing?" Raph asked, making Donnie added "he's right Leo, seeing a nine foot black and blue wolf is worse than talking turtles."

"can it guys, stop talking like my girlfriend is a freak now!!" I snapped.

"now Raph and Mikey, carry her bottom half. Donnie, help me carry her top half" I ordered. Casey held back April for Safety, whilst Raph and Mikey grabbed Talia's wolf chest. Myself, and Donnie carried Talia's wolf head. we begin walking back to the lair, with April and Casey following behind.
~~~

THIRTY MINUTES LATER...

Once we got back to the lair, we placed Talia in Donnie's lab so she can rest and Donnie can run some tests on her which I don't like. Also, to run some a test on the purple ooze.

"I'll let you know when she wakes Leo" Donnie said, then he got to work.

"Thanks Donnie" I said, leaving him to his work. I whisper into Talia's wolf ear "I love you", then leave Donnie's lab. whilst everyone else waited for Donnie, to finish his tests I needed to tell Splinter what happened, after what he revealed to me this morning.

"Sensei" I said, as I entered his room. he was sat down on a cushion, doing one of his meditations. "whats happened my son?" Splinter asked, opening his eyes then looked up at me. He motions me to sit down, which I do. As I sit in front of my dad, I answered "what you told me concerning Talia's session yesterday. Your feeling was right, something happen to her."

"tell me Leonardo, what happened to Talia?"

I explained, in more detail...

"she got injected with the same purple ooze, that mutated those two criminals that escaped with Shredder."

the next thing I reveal, causes me to tear up but I hold it in.

"She mutated into black and blue direwolf, and is currently uncounious in Donnie's lab"

I look down to the floor, feeling tears pour out of my eyes as I placed my hand on my forehead. I feel Splinters hand, rest on my shoulder as he reassured "don't get emotional right now my son, Talia needs you right now. don't let worry and fear, cloud your love for Talia."

As I was about to reply, crashing noises come from Donnie's lab. I fear for Talia, until I hear Donnie shout out for me.

He said "Leo come here, Talia's woken up."

Swiftly, I get up from the floor then run out of Splinter room like lightening. Not even seconds later, I enter the lab.

What I see, amazes me. Talia was stood on all fours looking gracefully, scared and confused, whilst Donnie is stood way back behind her like he was afraid of Talia.

So I asked "Could you give us some alone time Donnie?"

"Sure, no problem Leo."

As he slowly leaves the lab, as I walk towards Talia thinking of what to say. I think of something, then explain...

(THIS IS PASSAGE IS DEDICATED TO DARK FLARE FOR HELPING ME)

"Babe, I know you're probably terrified of whats happened to you, I just want you to know that this doesn't change how I feel for you at all. I still love you and I will never leave your side, I'm going to help you get through this, I'll be there for you every step of the way. Besides, still look beautiful, even as a wolf, hell if anything you look even more beautiful now."

Talia looks at me, not terrified but happy. "you really mean what you say?" Talia whisperly asked. I answered by nodding, whilst kneeling down in front of her. we touch foreheads until blue electricity forms around her, causing Talia to fall to the floor in pain. I try to touch Talia, but told me to stay back.

"you need to stay back, am losing control."

"what would you have me do?" I asked, then Master Splinter walks in.​​​​

"remember our sessions Talia. take deep breaths, imagine yourself being a human instead of a wolf" Splinter explained. Talia closed her eyes, taking deep breaths in and out. the electricity disapears from her body, as she howls quite loudly forcing myself and Splinter to cover our ears.

we watch as black clouds form around Talia, covering her completely. the clouds disapear, revealing Talia back to her human self but a slight change in her appearance. Her hair changed from brown to black, with blue highlights as well . a tattoo that is shown from down her leg stopping at her back, and lastly her eye colour changes to light blue.

TALIA POV

As I look towards my boyfriend and his father, I check out my appearance after being mutated into a giant wolf. what it felt like, when being injected with that purple ooze is no joke. it was form with the mutagen in my system making me stronger, and breaking all my bones like it was remodelling my body system. but the one thing confuses me, how could I turn back to human? like am some kind of shapeshifter.

"Talia are you alright?" Leo asked me. all I could do was run towards him, wrapping my arms around him laying my head on his plastron. All I wanted to do was feel Leo's comfort right now. I feel Leo's arm's wrap around me, then lays the top of his chin on my head.

​​​​~~~

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, I THINK THERES NOTHING TO BE ADDED.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE (MAJOR WRITING BLOCK)

CHAPTED FIVE COMING SOON DUDETTES

THE PIC UPTOP IS WHAT TALIA'S MUTATION (ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE PERSON WHO DRAWN IT)