CHAPTER EIGHT

TALIA PO V

MINUTES LATER... 

We swiftly left the museum, just after the cops arrived seconds before. Myself, Leo, and Donnie are currently on top of a fast moving subway train. I held on behind Leo and Donnie, who were in front of me.

During the train ride, the circlet crown on my forehead begins to glow, showing me images that I couldn't understand, or they could be of a future event. 

These images were of myself in dire wolf form, blue lightening, a strange looking alien brain, and a robot.

What do they mean? 

Where did they come from?

Then I think it must be from my newfound mutation.

"Babe!" I hear Leo yell, snapping me out of my concentration. He carefully crawled down beside me, then asked " are you okay Lia?"

I answered "I'm okay just thinking."

Leo looked straight at me, with his serious look that made me fall in love with him. He asked "you know you can trust to tell me anything right?"

As I was about to answer, Donnie's phone rings. Noticing it was Mikey ringing, Donnie answered "Hey Mikey what's up?"

Mikey frantically answered "mayday, mayday, mayday"

"whats going on Mikey?" Donnie calmly asked, trying to calm Mikey down but it was no use. 

Mikey went on yelling...

"the Footclan has the purple ooze bros, we need backup at police headquarters right now!!!"

"Hang on Mikey, we'll be right there" Donnie reassured. We jump on the next subway train, then jump off and go down an abandoned tunnel

~~~

3RD PERSON POV

After calling for backup, Raph and Mikey sprinted through the vents until they stopped at an entrance. Raph was about to jump down, until Mikey stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. He reminded "are you crazy, we can't be seen."

"The purple ooze is our only shot to being normal, and its heading towards the front door" Raph persuaded. The two ninja's who obtained the ooze, ran past the shoot entrance, punching and kicking police officers in their sight.

"so are you with me or not?" Raph asked Mikey. 

Mikey answered "right with you all the way bro." 

"let's go" Raph said, then he and Mikey break through the ceiling, then run after the ninja's with April and Casey quite far behind. The ninja's ran towards the exit, until suddenly Leo, and Donnie crash through glass window weapons at the ready, with Talia in her direwolf form.

Leo and Donnie kicked and punched the ninja's, down to the ground by Raph and Mikey.

Raph takes the vile of purple ooze, from one of the ninjas. Leo notices this, and asked "What are you doing with that Raph?"

Suddenly the police surrounds them and the Bureau Chief Vincent, with guns pointed. One by Leo, another by Donnie, and lastly one in front of Talia.  One of the officers exclaimed "freeze! put your hands in the air, and get down on the ground."

Mikey and Raph were about to do it, until Mikey pleaded "wait we're the good guys."

"get down to the ground!" first officer exclaimed again, but even louder. They knelt to the grounded, with their hands in the air. whilst Leo, Donnie, and Talia stood in one spot.