CHAPTER THREE (EDITED)

LEO POV

Once April and Talia left, we all did our own thing to pass the time. Donnie, and Raph played some sort of baseball game. Mikey rode on his board, in the air with Donnie's drone chasing after him. As for me, I sat with Sensei to have a talk.

"I failed Master Splinter, I let Shredder slip through our grasp" I said whilst pushing my katana back into its holder.

"there was nothing you could do, to stop it my son. just remember, as long as the teams stays unified, you'll always suceed" Splinter explained.
I nodded at him, but notice the look of though on his face. so I ask "what's wrong dad?"

Splinter answered "I want you to keep an eye on Talia"

"why?" I asked, confused.

he answered, explaining "because when we had our session earlier, one electrical wolf appeared on her palms. I fear something may happen to her."

I begin to worry, thinking I knew I should have went with her. to hell with being seen, my girlfriend is more important than that.

TALIA POV

As night time came upon us, the next day

As night time came upon us, the next day. Myself and April got to work, investigating TCRI. We enter the lobby area, seeing it deserted making it easier for us to sneak into Baxter's lab on the top.

"I got a bad feeling about this April" I said, as we walked past the security desk. April opens the door that has stairs, leading up to the top. 

we begin going up the stairs. damm I wore the wrong shoes for this.

about an hour later, we got to the top as we see the entrance of Baxter's lab. I put my hands on knees, taking deep breaths in and out.

"next time, we take the elevator" I said, trying to catch my breath. Myself, and April enter the lab. what we see shocks us to the bone

Shredder is here, with his foot clan and the two criminals that escaped with him. I think their names are Bebop, and Rocksteady.

"lets hide by here" April said, then she opens one of the metal blinds with her finger. we listen into Baxter, and Shredders conversation.

"now all we need it test subjects" Baxter said, giving Shredder a tranquilizer gun and two tranq dart filled with some purple substance. 

we watch Shredder put the darts in the gun, whilst he said "two candidates, that'll follow my every command. large in size, and low on intellect."

he aims it at the two criminals, shooting the darts in their necks.

(DON'T BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS PART, IT WAS DIFFICULT TO DESCRIBE)

"that stings, but not in a good way" the criminal with the purple mohawk moaned. I guess by the glasses, his name is Bebop.

As they begin to change Baxter, Shredder, and the foot move out of the room closing glass doors behind them. the lights begin flickering and some sort of fog rolls in. we watch bit of the mutation.