Chapter 7: Run!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

A/N: Hey guys! I am trying out a new format in this chapter! Please guys I need feedback for this chapter. Tell me what you think, is It better or worse. Please I could use some feedback for this chapter.

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________

Y/n- Your name

E/c- Eye color

H/c- Hair color

F/c- Favorite color

2/f/c- Second favorite color

_______________________________________

Your POV

We both got closer and closer. Our lips inching towards each other. We both closed our eyes and...

SNAP

We both heard the snap and turned around to face the woods but saw nothing. Garroth put me to his side shielding me from whatever we both heard.

"HAHAHA"

Both me and Garroth looked around not daring to move from our spot and looked around trying to find the source. Garroth tightened his grip on me and put his hand on his sword.

"Come out you coward. Reveal yourself," Garroth yelled.

There was no reply, but an aerie peace fell over the area. Faint music from the party could be heard.

Garroth leaned down and whispered to me, "Okay Y/N we need to get back to the village. Whoever this is won't get us if we are in the village. Let's go."

I locked my e/c eyes with his blue eyes and nodded. He kept his right hand on his sword, and with his left hand holding my hand. He started walking down the hill. I wish I could savor the moment about being so close to Garroth, but now wasn't the time. We were both tensed up and ready to run if need be.

"Haha, come on. Come back, where's the fun in running?"

Me and Garroth both started quickening our pace and kept looking around. I felt a chill go through my spine and I started running. Garroth noticed and pushed me in front of him and started running too.

"Come on Y/N, you know it's useless to run. You can't run forever."

My e/c eyes widened. I started full out sprinting, not caring if this person was chasing us, we NEEDED to reach the village.

He can't find me, how did he find me? How?  Ugh, come on Y/N! Just get to the village!

Soon we both reached village, the both of us out of breath. Everyone didn't seem to notice. They were dancing and having a good time, not noticing the two out of breath people, one being absolutely terrified. Garroth walked over to me and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Are you okay Y/N," he said in a concerned voice. He didn't know I knew that voice. I couldn't tell him, I just couldn't.

I shook my head no and hugged him, hanging on to him like my life depended on it. I felt tears form and started crying silently into his chest . Garroth wrapped his arms around me and started whispering sweet nothing into my ear. The both of us still going unnoticed by the crowd.

He couldn't  have found me! He just couldn't have! Why?!! Why now?!

_________________________________________________

A/n: Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! Especially since I left you guys on a cliffhanger. Chapter 8 is on the way and I hope you guys will enjoy it. And please don't forget to leave some feedback about the chapter! Thanks!

I hope your guy's day is going great! I want you all to know you guys are amazing and wonderful and Let your day be great!

Fly high my butterflies! Until the next chapter!