Chapter 22: The Hooded Stranger

________________________________________________

Y/n- Your name

E/c- Eye color

H/c- Hair color

F/c- Favorite color

2/f/c- Second favorite color

_______________________________________

A/N: So some of you may be confused about the title of this story, well if you have actually read through the book, you would know why. So go back and read the other parts before this, if you already haven't. I am going to clarify, I don't think Aphmau is a bad guy, she is an amazing person! I love her videos! I wanted to put a personal twist on the story so I thought it was a cool idea! So again, I DON'T HATE HER!!  Enjoy!

________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

2 weeks later...

I think I finally have the hang of this whole lord thing.

I smile and kick back a little, only succeeding in knocking down all my papers on the floor. I sigh in defeat and get on the ground and start gathering my papers.  Of course, the moment that I start to think I have the hang of it, something comes up and slips me up. I finally gather all the papers and lay them back on my desk. I take a deep breath and walk over to the window looking at the village. It almost seemed impossible that it had been a month since I had made Phoenix Drop my new home.

It also seemed impossible that I have been lord for most of my stay here. Never in my life could I have ever imagined that I would be a lord. ME! A absolute no one. I start to get lost in thought when I hear a knock on the door.

It must be Garroth for our morning report.

I walk to the door to reveal the one and only Garroth standing there.

"Let me guess. Morning report?"

He smiles, "Why else would I be here?"

I gasp and put my hand to my heart. "Wow, guess who isn't coming over for fun anymore."

He laughs and pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. 

"I was joking, but yes I am here for the morning report."

I pull away and walk over to the table and we sit and talk about all the guard rotations for the week. Soon we say goodbye and he walks off to inform the new guards. I wave at him as he walks away out of view. I sigh dreamily and go to close my door.

Crash

What was that? It sounded like it came from upstairs.

I go over to the corner and grab my two f/c swords and quietly make my way upstairs. I peek around the corner to see a hooded figure brushing glass of them.

"So much for a quiet entrance. Hopefully she isn't home."

"Oh, I wouldn't be to sure of that," I say.

I immediately jump out from my cover and corner them with my swords. 

"Who are you and what do you think your doing in my house?"

The person smirked at me, "Wouldn't you like to know."

The hooded figure ducked under the swords and kicked my legs out. I fell to the floor. I immediately kick the attackers legs out. They fall to the floor. I jump up and make a dash for the door. 

This person is  strong whoever they are. They won't follow me into the square. 

I rush past the guard tower and soon arrive in the square. I slow down once I see it and make sure that no one sees me running. The last thing that I don't want is to cause a panic. I look behind me and see that no one has followed me, at least from what I could see.

"You really think you could out run me," a voice boomed through the square causing everyone to hush. 

I whip around and low and behold there stood the hooded figure. I could already hear the guards running in our direction. 

"Who are you?" I yelled to the stranger. 

"Why Y/N. You don't recognize me? I mean you should considering you took my place here."

The stranger throws off their cloak to reveal the one and only Aphmau.

She smirked and looked around at the people who had now gathered.

"I'm Back!"

___________________

A/N: Sorry it took so long! I have been trying to get some inspiration for this. It's been hard. Do any of you have any ideas cause I'm out? Comment your ideas! See ya'll next chapter.