Chapter 10: HELP!!!

A/N: WARNING This chapter contains a mention of blood and abuse! If you don't feel comfortable reading this chapter, then feel free to skip it.

________________________________________________

Y/n- Your name

E/c- Eye color

H/c- Hair color

F/c- Favorite color

2/f/c- Second favorite color

_______________________________________

Your POV

I felt a terrible pain in my head and slowly opened my eyes only to see myself in an unfamiliar room. I slowly sit up and look around the room. I immediatly regret it as a searing pain goes through my head. I grab my head and close my eye's until the pain went away from my head. I lifted my head up and did a full sweep of the room.

Where am I?

"Ah, that's a good question isn't it."

I looked around and notice I was in a cell. I looked at the door and see the one person I never wanted to see again.

"Z-Zane..."

He smirked and looked down at me.

"Ah, if it isn't my little runaway bride. Now I have you back and all to myself."

I growled slightly and glared at him, "I will never be yours!"

He glared at me and walked closer to the door of my cell.

"I would watch what you say girl. You are under my control now. You will marry me tomorrow night and you will be my wife. If you like it or not."

I glared at him harder. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

"I would rather die than become your wife," I said, moving my h/c hair out of my eyes.

He took a deep breath. He reached down and grabbed the keys and opened the door. My e/c eys widened and I slowly started moving away form Zane. He closed the door and approached me. (A/N: WARNING! IT IS ABOUT TO GET GRAPHIC. WARNING YOU NOW!)

He picked me up by my shoulder and threw me against the bar of the cell. I grunted in pain. I felt him wrap his hands around my neck. I gasped for breath as his grip got tighter. I felt light headed and saw spots. I clawed at his face.

"Gah!"

He quickly dropped me and I fell to the ground, trying to catch my breath. Zane looked up at me with me with a murderous look in his eyes.

He yelled at his guards, "Get me some chains NOW!"

The guard immediately ran off and ran to get some chains.

Zane pulled out a dagger and leaped on top of me. I struggled against him, but it was no use. He was too strong! He smiled as he started to drag the dagger across my skin. He did that until I was near the point of passing out. He got up and kicked me, just for extra measure.My arms were all cut up, he had stabbed my leg and he kept banging my head against the wall. He grabbed the chains from the guard and dragged me over to the wall, not caring about opening my wounds even more. He pulled me roughly to the chains and chained my wrist tightly to the wall. He stood up straight down at me and smirked.

"You are mine. Never forget that."

He turned his back to me and walked out of the dark dungeon, leaving me to suffer in the dark. I brought my knees up to my chest and cryed alone in the dark. Every part of my body hurting. I sniffled and looked out into the dark.

"Someone, please help..."

________________________________________

A/N:

TADA! What do you think. Listen if you are angry that I involved a little blood. You can't blame me. I put a warning before the story saying it had blood and abuse. This is just a filler chapter until I can figure a way to rescue the reader. If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know! Leave it down in the comments.

Until the next chapter! Fly high my butterflies!!