When he asks you out

Jeff the Killer:

Jeff the Killer:

He walked up to you with a coffee. You took it from him and saw a red postic note. It read 'Roses are red, violets are blue. Im Jeff the killer and I want to go out with you' giggling you nodded and he lit up and hugged you.

Homicidal Liu:

"Y/N would you go out me" he said one day bluntly his face nright red. "Of course I would" you smiled happiky. "I told you she would" Teased Sully, Liu pouted and you laughed.

Bloody Painter:

He walked up to you and gave you a rose dyed F/C. "Will you go out with me?" He asked shyly, you took it from him blushing "I-id love to"

Eyeless Jack:

A note was left by your window. Curious you picked it up and read 'Go out with me?' With a mini kidney drawn on. "Yes" you said blushing and you swear you herd a yell of "yesssss!" In the distance.

Laughing Jack:

"Y/N would you go out with a guy if he was werid looking?" He asked one day. "Yeah if he was kind as sweet, well if he was like you" You looked at him and saw he was blushing. "So go on and ask her" You said chuckling "will you go out with me?" His response was a kiss on the head "duh"

Slenderman:

Images of roses and a couple on a picnic filled your mind. Looking over you saw Slenderman at the edge  of the woods 'I hope she says yes...I hope Y/N will go out with me' he said telepathically without realising. You grinned and said "I'd love to go out with you"

Ben Drowned:

Cleverbot: Y/N?
You: Yes?
Cleverbot: Would you go out with me?
You: Hmm let me think
*minutes pass*
Cleverbot: ....Y/N?
You: Of  course I want to!
Cleverbot: ....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗