Your date

Jeff the Killer:

He took you out to watch Sucide Squad. For the occasion he even dressed up as Jared Leto's Joker, you even got him to dye his hair green. Whereas you were in Harly Quinns signature look. You both enjoyed the movie and stole a few kisses between talking almost getting thrown out in the process.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu dragged you up to a tall hill where a picnic blanket was set out with all your favourite food and sweets. He sat you on his lap and you both ate and talked getting to know each other better. It was peaceful and just the two of you.

Bloody Painter:

You took him to an art museum. His eyes lit up with so much childlike wonder as he dragged you off to look at everything. You decided not to mention that he'd have to leave soon especially considering it made him look so kawii instead of being serious and shy.

Eyeless Jack:

He took you to a festival he had found on one of his kills. You loved it having wanted to go to one as a child but your parents saying you couldnt offord it or mainly cos they didn't want to go. EJ watched you with a smile on his face as you skipped to look around. However at some point he stopped you, giving you a F/N and black bracelet with "My love" on it, you put it on blushing.

Laughing Jack:

*same as EJ's but he took you to a theme park, giving you a bracelt with "my sweet candy" on it.*

Slenderman:
Changing his appearance ao he was shorter to a human hight and so he had blue eyes, a nose and mouth aswell as black hair. He took you to a restaurant and treated you as his queen. Finishing the evening you both danced to violin music in each others arms.

BEN Drowned:

You both sat on the sofa in each others arms playing games. You loved how it was simple idea that you both liked. Though you had a feeling he let you win a few times you didnt mind afterall you were a winner right now either way.