When you steal his clothing

*pokes head out and doges flying tomatoes*

I'm sorry for the wait. But never fear my dears (whoop for unintentional rhymes) for I have returned. I hope you guys are all safe during this time, and I hope these dumb little prompts make your day a bit brighter.

And if you enjoy, lemme know what prompts you want to see cos I'm making these up on the spot (just nothing too mature... 😑I see you bloody pervs)

Please check out my other works if you enjoy, Scars Of The Wicked if you like dark fantasy and villians looking at the strange child heroes in their home and being like....what have I gotten myself into.. To ima adopt you...Also have some Harry Potter stuff. *cough also got a fanfic account (SparkyIceblaze135) and 2 amino fanfics on amino (RWBY... HARRY POTTER... ShadowQueenAnime...)

Shameless self promo aside let's begin (because I know everyone's already scrolled past 😢)

Jeff the killer:

Jeff was grumbling about not being able to find his hoodie. You forced him to put it in the laundry (because you love him...But it was starting to smell like a rotting corpse. That and apparently he never realised that killing while wearing a white hoodie is not the best idea...) So it got all stained but he was to lazy to put it in the laundry and now it's gone missing.

He throws open the door to the living room... And finds you playing Mario Kart with LJ, Red and Silver, throughly kicking ass because LJ bet you would lose to him. And your wearing Jeff's hoodie, it's really big and baggu on you cos your a shrimp and goes over your hands and Jeff just freezes because you're angrily cussing out LJ while wearing his hoodie... And Jeff's never seen anything more attractive.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu and you were sitting around eating pasta when he jumped. You were taking off his scarf and putting it around your neck. Liu blushed because you looked so adorable but than went to cover his neck, it was horribly scarred but you stopped him.  'Bu-' said Sully but you kissed them, they were beautiful and you wanted them to understand that.

Bloody Painter:

You and Helen had been in the middle of painting... When you got bored and a paint war started (Red got hit and got completly covered with green paint... He is currently having an existential crisis). And so you also got covered in paint, you wandered to go get some clothes to change into when you found one of Helen's shirts and put it on, it had a smiley face which made you giggle. He made you sit on a table so he could paint you, blushing as he did so.

Eyeless Jack
You were cold, he had a wonderfully warm hoodie... The solution made sense. So you wondered to where he was sleeping, in his red hello kitty pj's  where the hoodie had been thrown on a chair. You grabbed it and pulled it on but at that moment, EJ sleepily grabbed you and held you like a plushi in his arms "Aw.. Snuggly little worm." When he woke up he ran out the room so fast, he head butted a wall and you laughed and teased him all day.

Laughing Jack:
One of the clowns got ill and their was a show needing to be performed. With no other solution, you ran into one of the staff tents and threw on a random outfit. The show went amazing and after LJ winked at you "nice costume" it was than you realised you were wearing one if his suites and glared at him because he did it on purpose.

Slenderman:
You had gotten a job interview and had no classy interview clothes (apparently going in a blood stained hoodie and jeans was unprofessional). So you went to Slender's room and took one of his many suites and altered it so it would fit you, you had only stepped out the room when you saw him. You began to apologise when he took your arm and twirled you around "my dear you look fantastic" although he was a bit sad his suite was forever ruined... He was more happy with how pretty you looked.

Ben drowned:
You were heading to a convention, and had tore the outfit you were making. You were going as Link... So you grabbed some of Ben's clothes and left. "Wow nice Link costume, you did a great job on it" complemented Ben who was going as Yoshi. "Thanks... Erm... This is actually one of your outfits" you explained, he was so embarrassed he didn't speak for the whole journey. But as you arrived he kissed your cheek "you look great..." He said, running off into another direction blushing.

Sorry I didn't add anymore characters.. I had already made this late so I didn't want to further delay it