Chapter 6

P. O. V. Sunset Shimmer

*Click* "THIS IS A CUTE ONE!" Pinkie's voice came from beside us.

I slowly looked beside us, just to see Pinkie skipping toward us to show us the picture she took with her phone, we both looked at it until I heard a little sod beside me, when I looked to the side, seeing Twilight with tears in her eyes, as they run down her cheeks, extending one of my arms toward her face and catching them, when I looked at her eyes, they reflected a combination of hurt, pain, sadness and a little of confusion. She stayed looking at me for a minute then looked down and took the plush from my hands and started to run away from us, from me, my body was paralyzed just looking at her body getting away and disappearing from my view.

"WON'T YOU GO AFTER HER!!" All of them shouted at me making me startle, I looked at them with a glare and then to Pinkie which she was looking sad, walking toward her, when I was in front of her, putting my hand in her head and pat her.

"I know is not your fault, so don't be sad" I said while a smile appear on my face.

She looked at me and gave me a small smile, after that I started to run behind her.

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

I was running without knowing where my legs were taking me, after endless hours of running I came to a stop, to catch my breath, it was hard  to do since it hurts to much, my eyes scanned the area around me, just to notice I was at a park, then looked at the sky hugging the plush with a tight grip and scream letting the tears run on my cheeks.

"I love you Sunset Shimmer"

After that my legs started to tremble making me fell on my knees.

P. O. V . Sunset Shimmer

My legs started to run toward Twilight, looking everywhere, hours passed by without any luck, my legs were getting tired and I stopped to catch some air, when suddenly the sobbing of a girl was heard, my eyes wondered around to notice a park next to me. My whole body moved  toward it, and next I heard a voice that was recognized has Twilight's.

"I love you Sunset Shimmer"

My heart stopped for a second then it started to beat really fast, my mind was getting black and my whole body was trembling, feeling my face heat up, my vision got blurry and I started to walk toward her, with tears starting to stream down my cheeks. When I finally see her, she was in the floor on her knees, hugging the plush of really tight.

When I was in front of her, my body let itself lose and I fell on my knees infront of her, automatically my arms went around her neck giving her a big thight toward me, she got a bit startle by it and we both fell completely, after staying hugging for a few minutes I pushed myself a little  away from her to be able to look at her in the eyes, then down at her lips and to her eyes again. I put one of my hands in her face and leaned a bit more, when our lips were just inches apart with a sweet voice I say.

"Twilight,  I love you too" and then closed the space between us.

At first she looked me surprise, then slowly closed her eyes and corresponding the kiss. Her face was red even her ears, and I felt my face heated up too, when I closed my eyes I felt the sweet flavor of the chocolate cake we eat early and her soft lips, it was all making me want to kiss her more, what started has an innocent and sweet kiss it started to turn in passionate and hot one. The hand that was in her face started to rush slowly down to rest on her waist, we both separate to catch some air.

"Can we go to your home?" She a sed me with a puppy eyes expression.

"How can I say 'no' to that look?" I say smiling and peeking her lips a little "Sure"

I stand up and put one of my hands out for her to take it, when she hold it I pulled her making her get closer to me at the same time she stand and hug her.

"I really love you, please be my girlfriend" I ask her without taking my eyes off her's.

After that there was a silence that started to worry me, until tears started to roll down her cheeks and a smile appear in her face, taking her hand and covering her mouth she started to nod.

"Yes, yes, yes I would love to!" She buried her face in my chest and in a low voice "I love you"

"Let's go home, princess" I say, she nodded and leaned to take the plush off the floor.

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

I still couldn't believe she loved me back, my face had a stupid smile all the way until we arrive at her house.

"Come in princess" She say while opening the door for me.

I smile at her and kissed her cheek a light red tone appear on her face and a smile, then took her phone out and typed something on it, closed it and put it back in her pocket again, after that she enter and closed the door behind her.

"You can sit there" She said pointing at the couch "Since is already late lets take a bath we drink something"

I just blush by the thought of watching her without clothes, she handed me the cup of water and we both sat on the couch.

"So... why do you have a plush of me?" She said while looking at it.

"Well... I... felt lonely at home... so... I made one of the... person I loved..." I stuterred and looked down nervous, feeling more hot than before.

She smile at me and touched my face with one of her hands.

"I'll be right back"
_________________________________________

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for taking so long and not being updating, I was busy making another story  and with finals. Since I don't have more classes I'll update.

Thanks for reading

~enjoy~♡