52

I watch as Matthew did the dance with the animatronicThen Calvin who was staring at his drink while he took a sip of it.Matthew soon came back over."hey kid."said Calvin."hi."smiled Matthew.Matthew gathered up some of his coins and played more games.I looked at Calvin while he looked at his drink."y/n."he said snapping me out of my trance."yea."I responded looking at him."I was thinking about that other night."he said."do you wanna be my girlfriend."he added.I felt my cheeks get hot."am I worthy enough to be YouTube sensation leafyisheres girl friend."I joked."yea I wouldn't want anyone else."he said."haha you dork.Sure."I responded.He gave me a warm smile.Soon I had a feeling come over me.It felt as of I was being watched.I looked around and saw a girl with long black hair that came down past her shoulders.With Icy blue eyes,recording me.I looked at her then she resized that I saw her.She walked over to us and gave Calvin a smile.Once her back was turned to him she narrowed her eyes at me then turned back around to Calvin."hi my name is eviden."she said holding her hand out for him to shake it.He took her hand and shook it."just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your channel."she said.He smiled as she took out a peace of paper and wrote down a cell phone number and gave it to Calvin."call me sometime."she said."um ok."said Calvin.She smiled and walked away.
Calvin's pov
I looked over at y/n and she looked pretty ticked."you ok."I gave a small laugh."yea I'm fine."she said putting her chin on her hand."your such a lier."I said.