61

I dropped my phone and cried on the floor.I loved Calvin.So much and I couldn't believe that drama had torn us apart.I wanted to be with him but I didn't want to be lowered in my grave or have to watch Calvin being lowered in his grave so for our safety I had to end the best relationship I have ever had in my life.My phone went off and Calvin had made a new video.I shipped and watched it.
C-
...I had a girlfriend.Her name was y/n...and now we are not together because of this fucking bullshit online.She broke up with me-wipes eyes-because of my fans.She was scarred and I don't blame her.About a hour ago she was assaulted by some of my fans and now...I'm fucking down with this YouTube shit.Because I love y/n and you guys tore us apart so...I'm done..
Video ends.
-
Did he really quit.Or is he just doing this till the drama is over.I looked at the comments and it was all just 'Calvin please no.'thank god less cancer on this website.'are you serious.'
-
There was a knock on my door.I answered it and it was Calvin in tears."y/n please i love don't."he said but started chocking on his tears."i love you to Calvin."i smiled as i hugged him.He rapped his arms around me.First time i've ever seen him actually cry.And not by laughter.He is such a big baby but i loved it.