Part 7

JAKE'S POV

After returning home from the lake, Ryan and I are thrown back into our gruesome work schedules and we struggle to find time to see each other. We are secretly exclusive now though, which has been a lot of fun. In the past week alone I've stayed the night at his place twice. Falling asleep to the sound of his steady heartbeat has become a routine of mine. I could feel myself falling harder for Ryan every day, and he's becoming more and more comfortable being with me.

It's a warm August night, and I am on my way to Ryan's place. Thankfully we only live a few blocks apart, and it's a five minute drive to his place. I'm on the way back from a day of non-stop promotion, and I'm still wearing my suit. I'm not going to lie and say I haven't changed yet because I'm hoping the suit will impress Ryan.

I open Ryan's front door, he rarely ever keeps it locked when he knows I'm coming over. I shut it behind me and walk into the living room, all the lights are off. I search around his apartment, before I gently push open his bedroom door and see him curled up in his bed, asleep. "Ryan," I groan, closing the door behind me.

I crawl onto the bed, the mattress dipping with my weight, as I lift myself over Ryan's body. "I thought you said you would wait up for me," I mumble into his warm neck.

He shifts beneath me, "I'm sorry I was so tired," he groans, barely opening his eyes. "Are you wearing a suit?" he asks.

"Yes I'm in a suit," I say, glancing down at the tangled sheets around his waist, taking in his shirtless torso. God, I love how he's been sleeping naked in the summer lately.

"Take it off," Ryan says, tugging at my tie and loosening it enough to slide it off my neck.

"I thought you would like it," I say, pouting a little but I start to unbutton my white collared shirt anyway.

"I do, but I like you naked better," he says, and my skin tingles with excitement. I will never get tired of hearing his compliments. I start pulling off my jacket and shirt and Ryan reaches for my belt buckle, popping it open and shoving my zipper down.

"Whoa, slow down Albuquerque," I tease, as he continues pulling my pants down with such focus. A second later his hand dips under my briefs and he starts stroking my cock. "Fuck Ryan," I grunt, my whole body shivering with his touch.

"Jake," Ryan says, placing both of his hands on my shoulders and becoming very still all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask, concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I want you to fuck me," he says, his voice raspy and seductive.

"What?" I stutter, not expecting this and completely taken off guard.

"Fuck me, Jake," he says, reaching down and rubbing my cock again.

"Whoa, whoa hold up," I say, pulling away from him. "You want to have sex? Since when?"

"Yes. I want to have sex. I need to know what it feels like," he says.

"You want to know what it feels like when I'm inside of you?" I say, my head spinning.

"Well I figured you know what you are doing and you can show me the ropes, so yes. I want you to fuck me," he says, grabbing my briefs and yanking them down, my cock springing out in between us.

"Are you sure?" I ask, and he nods his head, his blonde hair falling onto his forehead. I hurriedly slide off the bed where he tossed my pants and find my wallet in the pocket. I grab a condom and a small packet of lube. I crawl back on the bed and Ryan's eyes are wide and he seems nervous. I pull the sheets down, bend my head and take his cock in my mouth. He gasps and arches his back, and his cock hardens in my mouth. I quickly lick up and down his shaft once, trying to calm him down. I release him from my mouth and lift my head to look him in the eyes.