Part 8

JAKE'S POV

I'm sitting at a restaurant with Jamie and Leo having lunch and we're all impatiently waiting for Ryan to show up. I left Ryan's apartment a few hours earlier when Jamie and Leo called asking to hang out. We all agreed to meet at our favorite restaurant in Los Angeles. We are sitting by a window that looks over the city street and I see Ryan's black challenger pull up just outside. He has the hottest fucking car and he looks so fucking sexy when he drives it. The paparazzi go nuts when he steps out of the car, their cameras flashing like crazy. He's wearing a black muscle shirt that shows off his tattoos, his dog tags are dangling around his neck and he's sliding sunglasses over his eyes. My pulse quickens at the sight of him, he's so attractive I can't tear my eyes away from him.

"Ryan's always fucking late," Leo complains, sipping his beer.

Ryan finally walks up to our table, extending his arm to Jamie and pulling him into a bro hug. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late," he says, walking around to hug Leo.

"As usual," Leo says, and slaps Ryan's back as they hug.

Ryan walks around to my side of the table, and smirks at me. "Hey Jake," he says as if he didn't see me just a few hours ago, and he pulls me into the same bro hug he gave to them. The smell of his cologne hits me and his muscles bulge as they wrap around me.

"Hey," I say softly in his ear, tickling the skin, and he pulls out of the hug and takes a seat in the empty spot next to me in the booth.

We make small talk at the table, talking about our jobs and girls that Jamie and Leo are fucking and reminiscing over the years of our friendship. Ryan talks about the premiere he has coming up later this week and how he's excited and nervous about it. Jamie eyes me and Ryan suspiciously, probably trying to figure out if we are still secretly seeing each other. "Are you fucking anyone lately?" Leo asks Ryan out of the blue and Ryan shrugs as he sips his beer.

"No, I'm not actually," he says and I stifle a laugh because technically it's true. Ryan hasn't fucked me yet. "That's going to change soon though," he says confidently and a shiver runs down my spine.

I glance over at him and smirk just as Leo goes "That's my boy!" Ryan glances at me, his eyes blazing.

"What about you Jake?" he asks.

"Oh you know," I say, shaking my head. "Once in a while."

"Damn, son," Leo says, slapping his leg.

"Why do we still talk about this shit like we're eighteen years old?" I ask.

"Talk about what? Fucking?" Leo asks.

"Not so much fucking, but gossiping about who we are fucking. It just feels so juvenile. Like we're all approaching our forties---"

"Shut the fuck up Jake," Leo cuts me off. "Please don't remind me how old we are getting."

"I'm just busting your balls Leo," I say. "But seriously aren't we getting too old for this shit?"

"I don't think so. We should talk about the girls we are fucking until we are married or dead," Leo says, sipping his beer.

"Agreed," Jamie says, clinking his beer bottle with Leo's.

"Well I have to take off guys," Leo says, finishing the last of his beer.

"What the hell man? Where are you going?" Ryan asks.

"I have to get back to work. I'll see you ladies later," Leo says, patting Ryan's back again as he leaves.

We sit there in silence for a minute, sipping our drinks before Jamie smirks and looks down at the table.