Pref #13: You're Dating a Superhero

A/N: In this the guys are your brothers. 

Patrick:

The drive to Star City was long and tiring but Patrick knew it would be worth it when he saw you. He checked into the hotel and pulled out his phone, dialing your number.

"Hello?" You panted.

"Hey you, I'm here." Patrick smiled as you answered.

"You're here in Star City already? That's impressive."

"Yeah. So, when am I gonna meet this boyfriend of yours?"

"...you want to met Oliver?"

"Yeah! I mean, the guy is dating my little sister."

"I'll see if he can pencil anything in. Oliver is pretty busy, being mayor and all."

"See if he can make lunch. I'm starving and I'd love to see the both of you."

"Alright. Bye Patrick." You hung up the phone and sighed.

"Everything alright?" You turned to see Oliver, pulling down the hood he wore once he became the Green Arrow.

"My brothers here...and he wants to meet you." You explained nervously. Oliver's usually neutral expression changed to one of confusion.

"Your brother? He wants to meet me?" He asked.

"Yeah, he wants to have lunch. You don't have to go if you don't want to! I can make something up." You offered. Oliver gave one of his rare smiles and kissed you.

"I can do lunch

"I can do lunch." He agreed.

Joe:

"Sister dearest, it is I! You're amazing brother here to grace you with my presence!" Joe called, making you and Barry stop kissing...and preparing to do other stuff.

"Your brother's here?" He asked softly.

"He wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow." You groaned, pulling on your shirt. Barry flashed over to the window, his discarded shirt in his hands.

"I take it he doesn't know about me yet by the fear in your eyes." Barry chuckled, putting on his shirt.