Patrick Imagine: Let's Make Patrick Uncomfortable Round 4!

A/N: Let's just say this was requested by a lot of people so here it is. Also, warning for dirty jokes as always with these.

You sat on your couch, watching Attack On Titian, when your phone vibrated your lap.

"Go for (Y/N)." You answered.

"(Y/N), just the girl I was looking for." Pete smiled on the other end.

"What's up loser?"

"I want to play a game."

"Who the hell are you man, Jigsaw?"

"You up for round 4?"

"Oh Petey boy, don't tell me you want to play the game I think you want to play."

"Let's Make Patrick Uncomfortable but...with a twist!" At this, your face turned into a smile.

"Oh? Tell me more." You grinned.

"Along with making our lovely little Pattycakes uncomfortable and flustered, we will also have to shock him." Pete smirked.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, I don't think you realize the grave mistake you made."

"Don't get cocky (Y/N). I'm very good at being shocking."

"Whatever Pete. Get the guys together at me and Patrick's tomorrow and the game will commence."

"See you tomorrow (L/N)."

"Looking forward to it Wentz."

*Next Day*

You and all the guys sat in the living room joking around and just enjoying yourselves. Patrick had his arm draped across your shoulder as he talked about this one memory from a tour a few years back.

"It was the weirdest thing. I was locked out of the tour bus in only my boxers and then a group of fangirls just found me and started snapping pictures." He recalled.

"Patrick, man, I just gotta confess. I locked you out. And told the fangirls where you were." Pete confessed.

"Pete what the hell man?! Why would you do that?!"

"Well you see, I had this girl with me that night and she was talking dirty, like really dirty."

"Okay Pete, I think that's enough." You glared, interrupting Pete.

"I might as well come clean. Consider this my confessional for the moment. So she was like 'I bet you can't get me to scream your name.' and I was like challenge accepted. So I had to get the tour bus empty. So I locked Patrick out, and we fucked on every surface of the tour bus." Pete continued.

"Even my bed?" Patrick asked.

"Oh Patrick, we started and ended on your bed." Patrick groaned, red coating his cheeks, as you continued to glare at Pete with Andy and Joe laughing. You were already off to a rocky start but that wouldn't deter you.

"Oh god that's nothing. Patrick, remember that time when we were 17 and you walked in on me when I was in the shower?" You remembered looking over at Patrick. He blushed and shifted a little.

"Yeah. That was super embarrassing. I honestly didn't even know you were in there." Patrick chuckled.

"I don't know man, I was personally disappointed."

"H-huh?!"

"Well, I was hoping you'd pin me against the wall and just have you way with me." At this point there was not a spot on Patrick's face or neck that wasn't red, along with his shocked expression.