Joe Imagine: Inked In Skin Pt. 2

Joe Trohman woke up to a pain in his back and head.

"Hey Joe, how are you feeling?" Andy asked sympathetically.

"I feel like I was hit by a bus." Joe groaned turning away from any light in the room.

"That's probably the tattoo pain." Pete added, quite loudly, as he walked into Joe's room.

"I got another tattoo? Where?" Joe frowned.

"Yeah...you might not like it." Andy hesitated.

"Oh fine, I'll tell him. Joseph Trohman, you are now the proud owner of your very own new tramp stamp!" Pete exclaimed, successfully shocking Joe and making his head throb harder.

"What the hell? Are you serious?" Joe asked.

"Take a look. Peel off the bandage." Pete smiled, handing Joe a mirror. Joe took off the bandage and saw the small cursive writing slightly above his jeans.

(Y/N)

He repeated the name, foreign in his brain but familiar in his tongue.

"Leave it up to me to get a drunken tramp stamp of some girls name. I don't even know her!" Joe whined.

"Yeah Joe, that's such a me thing to do." Pete chuckled.

"Well, you might have a way to find her." Andy said hopefully, throwing a black wallet at Joe. Joe opened the wallet to see your drivers licence with your picture and address.

"Damn Joe. Even when your totally shitfaced you still know how to pick 'em!" Pete whistled and he was right. You were beautiful.

"I should go and return her wallet." Joe said.

"Yeah but first get rid of that hangover and clean up a bit." Andy said.

"Why?" Joe scoffed.

"Dude, this chick could be your future baby momma and this is how you want to soberly meet her?" Pete said sarcastically.

"Fine I'll clean up and get rid of the hangover." Joe mumbled walking to the kitchen.

***

"Hey, Hot Mess, where are you going?" Sam called as you walked to the door. You had attempted to make yourself look decent by somewhat fixing your hair and put on some blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"I need a drink." You said flatly.

"Isn't that what got you into this mess?" Sam teased. You gave her the finger as you looked in your bag for your wallet.

"Sammy, did you borrow my wallet to by clothes again with my card?" You frowned.

"No. My ex who cheated on me left his card over here so I buy clothes and shit for myself with it. Occasionally I buy freaky shit from a sex shop and ship it to his house. Idiot still hasn't cancelled the card." She explained.

"Dammit! I must've lost my wallet last night. Great, I get a tramp stamp and now someone's probably gonna steal my identity." You groaned.

"So whatcha gonna do?"

"Go back to the bar and see if I can find it." You reached for the door and opened it to see a beautiful man with blue eyes behind a pair of glasses.

"I am not sober enough for this

"I am not sober enough for this." You mumbled.

"Are you (Y/N)?" The man asked.

"Y-yeah."

"I believe I have your wallet then." You smiled, taking the wallet back from the man.

"(Y/N), if that's my ex tell him I already gave the card to the homeless!" Sam yelled walking behind you. She gasped as she recognized the man in front of you.

"Omg! That's the guy! That's tramp stamp!" Sammy squealed. You turned to your best friend, shock on your face.

"He's the one I left with last night?" You asked quietly. Sam nodded back.

"Damn me, you sure kno Joe to pick em." You congratulated yourself before turning back to the man.

"So, I assume you're Joseph." You said.

"So you got a tattoo too? Good to know. (Y/N), you have a really pretty name by the way. It looks good on my lower back." Joe joked. You giggled, slowly falling for the man.

"Likewise." You smiled.

"So here's your wallet. I should probably go." Joe said nervously, but you weren't so sure you wanted him to. His name was tattooed on your back for Pete's sake!

"If your thinking of stopping him, you 100% have my support." Sam whispered in your ear.

"Joe!" You called. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at you.

"You...wanna get dinner or see a movie or whatever?" You asked awkwardly. Joe smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good." He grinned. You two exchanged numbers while Sam watched with pride.

"My little (Y/N) is growing up! So, curly, you got any friends?" Sam asked, eyeing Joe.

"I actually do. I have three." Joe replied.

"Awesome! I'll take the craziest one!" Sam gleamed. Joe just laughed shaking his head.

"You and Pete would be a match made in heaven." He stated before looking back at you.

"I'll text you, alright?" He said softly.

"Kay." You replied. Joe left and you turned to Sam.

"I am so lit!" You cheered.

"Bitch I know!" She cheered back. Joe watched with a smile on his face. Maybe you two could work out.