Pref #27: You're In An Abusive Relationship Pt. 2

Patrick:

*1 Week Later*

You sat at home watching the clock. Gary would be home soon. Hopefully today would be a good day. You cleaned the whole house, made lunch, and organized Gary's clothes. There's nothing he could get mad about, right? A knock came from the door and you stood up abruptly.

"Who is it?" You called.

"(Y/N), it's Patrick. Let me in please." Patrick sighed. You ran to the door opening it slightly.

"You can't be here, Gary will be home soon." You whispered, scanning outside.

"Then come with me." Patrick pleaded. He pushed open your door and walked in.

"Patrick, please!" You worried, trying to get him out of the house.

"(Y/N), hear me out. I know you're scared, but you don't have to be. Just go to the police and they'll arrest him. They'll arrest him and then you can come with me. I'll keep you safe." Patrick said quietly, whispering as if it were a secret no one else could know.

"He has to get out sometime."

"If or when he does, you'll be with me; safe from him. Please, we can run now." You were about to reply when a heavy bag dropped. You and Patrick turned to see Gary standing at the door.

"What is he doing here, (Y/N)?" Gary growled

"He just wanted to stop by Gar, everything is fine." You stuttered, running to his side.

"Does this make you feel good about yourself? Big macho man beating on a beautiful, kind, and trusting woman? You make me fucking sick." Patrick spat. Gary gripped your arm.

"Tell him to leave (Y/N), now." He ordered.

"Patrick you need to go." You said quickly.

"Tell me yourself tough guy! Kick me out if your ballsy enough." Patrick shot back. Just as Gary was about to say something, your neighbor saw the encounter from the open door.

"Is everything okay over there?" She asked. You shakily turned to the woman.

"E-everything is fine." You stuttered. She looked into your eyes and understood immediately. The woman called 911 while walking away.

"You don't wanna start with me Stump. You think I don't know you wanna steal my girl? News flash, she's taken!" Gary barked.