ladynoir

*as ladybug purified the akuma she used her magical charm to restore all the damages the villain made and everything went to how it once was*

"Good job ladybug" said cat noir, "hehe you too cat" said ladybug, as ladybug walked to cat she hugged him. As cat felt her hug him he hugged her back, as ladybug kissed him cat felt like he was loosing control over himself and felt his lustful side Turing on.

"Mmm.. Ladybug.. " said cat as he then unzipped her suit off a little, "chat.. Ah.. " moaned ladybug as chat started licking her on her neck all over, "y-yes" said chat noir as he looked at her, "if we do this can we use a condom? " said ladybug, "why? If you love me then you'll trust me or is this your first time? " said chat noir looking at her and playing with her hair, "well.. I do love you but if I get pregnate adrien will not like me if I am pregnant" said ladybug, "trust Me adrien is not that type of person you think he is" said chat noir as he took off her suit.

"Ok well do it without the comdom then but.. Please.. Be gentile it's my first time" said ladybug as she gave her body to chat, "I promise you this night will be unforgettable" said chat as he smirked.

As chat took off her suit off completely he looked at ladybugs beautiful soft tender breast, "you have purr-fect breast my lady" said chat as he leaned in to them to lick them up as he massaged the other, "ahh.. C-chat.. " moaned ladybug as she felt chats tounge lick get delicate breast.

As ladybug started to feel good she slowly started to become wet from her lower region, "Oh mon Dieu ladybug" said chat as he noticed she was extremely wet, "no please don't look!! " said ladybug as she refused to open her legs to let him see how horney she secretly was, "theirs nothing to be ashamed of ladybug" said chat as he opened her legs with force, as ladybug saw he was looking at her wet soft pussy she covered her eyes with her hands.

"My lady let me see your face don't hide yourself from me" said chat ad he took off her hands from her face, "no!! " said ladybug ad chat pinned her hands down, "ahh much better" said chat as he then went down to her soft and wet pussy. "Ahhh.. C-chat!! " said ladybug as her face lit up red, as chat licked her wet pussy he sucked her up good and rough.

Ladybug's pov :

why? Why is it that even if chat isn't adrien he seems to be really good at this, the more chat licks my wet pussy I feel like coming more and more.

"C-chat.. I'm.. Gonna.. Ahhh~" I said as I came and he sucked all my cum in his mouth, "delicious my lady your insides are delicious" said chat as ladybug gasped as he felt her pussy turn hard, "c-chat.. " she said as she regained some air, "wow just my looking at you Ive gotten this hard" said chat as he looked down to see he gotten a boner, "since I tasted you ladybug you taste me" said chat as he unziped his suit from the bell and revealed his well built chest, "c-chat.. How is.. That gonna fit inside me? " said ladybug as she saw chats big dick, "idk but let's find out" said chat as he grabbed ladybugs head and she opened her mouth.

"A-ahhh y-yea" said chat as he felt ladybug suck on his dick, as ladybug sucked she went further in and gave him a blow job, "that's a good girl more more!! " said chat as he felt like cumming almost, as ladybug started sucking his dick in and out super fast chat groaned in pleasure.

"L-lady.. Bug.. I'm.. I'm.. Coming!! " groaned chat loud as he came inside her throat making ladybug almost choke on his dick, "ahh... That felt so good" said cat as he layed tired after realesing. "C-chat it's no fair you do everything yourself let me pleasure you" said ladybug as she pinned him down on the bed of the warehouse and inserted his dick inside her pussy.

"Mmm.. Nfu.. Fuck your so big chat!! " said ladybug as she pushed all the way down until his dick was fully inside her, "ahh!! " groaned chat as grunts, "are you ready chat?" Said ladybug with lustful eyes, "hehe this cats been ready.. Hey I was suppose to be on top of you!! " said chat as he groaned as ladybug started doing cowgirl on him.

"Ahh.. F-fuck your so big chat" said ladybug as she felt enormous pain but yet it felt so good, "more c-chat more" moaned ladybug in a high horney voice, as chat heard those words he got horney as well.

As chat started moving fast and faster ladybug eyes looked up in pure lust and pleasure, "p-please...ahh.. Cum inside me!!! Fill my pussy up" moaned ladybug as chat did as she said.

"Gahhhh!!! Uhhh" groaned chat as he came a lot with thick cum inside her and even if he pulled out after he came it still wasn't done coming out, as ladybug looked up she felt rain of thick cum spray all over her body.

"I'm.. Sorry ladybug" said chat as his thick cum finally stopped, "it's ok your cum is so thick" said ladybug as she licked it and swallowed it all.

As ladybug grew tired after all that excerise with chat she rested on his well built chest and they kissed each other.

*as it was about 12:00 they got up and took a shower and then left and de-transformed as they got home*

Im sorry If this chapter wasn't juicy enough I promise all of you the rest will be so juicy you'll wet your wants

🌺See ya until next time 🌺