ladrien

As adrien sat in his room jerking off to ladybug cosplay videos , as he masterbated he came as he cleaned his computer since it got cum on it he heard ladybug knock on the window from outside.

"F-fuck she's here!! " said adrien as he quickly hide his dick, as he went to open the window his hand smelled like cum a little, "a-adrien? What were you doing back their? " asked ladybug, "oh well.. " said adrien as he didn't know what to say, "wait.. Adrien.. You watch porn???!!!" Said ladybug shocked, "well.. No.. Ok I do but.. " said adrien embarrassed, "so you jerk off" said ladybug, "yes and I do it for you" said adrien, "well if you wanted me so bad then you should've asked" said ladybug as she then kneed down to adriens pants and touched his dick.

"L-ladybug!! " groaned adrien as she sucked on him, as ladybug sucked on him real good she loved his dick and how big it was, as he came inside her mouth she swallowed it.

"You taste amazing" said ladybug as she suck on it again, "let me put it in please my dick is tingling" said adrien as ladybug then bended over, "fine and your welcome to come inside as much as you like" said ladybug as he pushed inside her ass.

"Ahhh.. Adrien..!!! " moaned ladybug as she felt adrien penetrating her inside, "ohhh.. Ladybug..!! " ground adrien as he started pushing from slow to fast, "ahhh... Ah... Ah... Ad...rien..!!! " moaned ladybug as he came inside her. "Your so warm adrien" said ladybug as she hugged him, "I love you ladybug" he said as he continued pushing inside her and kissed her.

"Ahh.. Adrien..!! " moaned ladybug as he then fucked her in her wet pussy, "ahh yes right their!!! " moaned ladybug as  all she wanted was adrien's adriens dick inside her.

"Ahhh~" groaned adrien as he came inside her pussy, "that felt so good" said ladybug as she laid next to him on his bed.

"Adrien suck my ass please" said ladybug as she wanted to do 69 with him, "fine" said adrien as he sucked her ass good, "ahh~" moaned ladybug as she came and adrien sucked her up.

"Wow that was amazing" said ladybug as she then slept on adriens chest naked, "it sure was you were amazing" said adrien as ladybug fell asleep in his arms.

Yea this is the best I could do

I hope you like it

🌺See ya until next time 🌺