adrienette

*as marinette worked as a neko maid in a restruant near her home she wore cat ears and a cat tail and a short cute dress that kinda revealed a little*

As marinette attended the customers at each table adrien agreste walked in, "welcome Mr.agreste" said the manager of the establishment, "thank you sir" said adrien as he saw marionette dressed in a maid neko outfit, "how may we assist you? " asked the manager, "I'll order some Croissant" said adrien as he sees the manager go up to a neko marinette.

As marimette came with the Croissants she placed them right on the table, "wait marinette before you go can I give you a tip" said adrien as he gave a good amount of money.

*time skip to when marinette finished work*

"See ya tomorrow marinette" said one of marionette work buds, "yea see you too Marie" said marinette as she went walking in a dark and lonley alley to her house.

"Hello marinette" said adrien as he appeared, "oh.. Hello adrien" she said smiling, "what brings a cute kitten like you in a dark alley" said adrien in a soft and creepy voice, "well I have to walk through her to get home" said marinette as she tried to get passed him.

"No no no I want some private service from you" said adrien, "what private service I don't give any private service?!!" She said confused, as marinette looked at him he chuckled alittle. "Oh mari your so cute I swear" said adrien, "really?? Well adrien can you let me go!! " said marimette as she tried breaking away, "no kitten can't go home until she give me her private service" said adrien smirking.

As marinette thought what he ment of private service she figured it out, he wanted to have sex with her, as marinette figured it out she blushed and started to panic. "Fine I'll do it with you but make it quick adrien" said marinette as she acted to not be scared but actually was because what if they get caught.

As marinette bended over adrien took off her panties and started to lick her up, "ahhh.. Ad..rien.. " she moaned as she felt so uncomfortable but at the same time liked it, as adrien licked her up marinette got wetter and wetter until her pussy was super wet she dripped down in lust.

"Your so wet mari" said adrien as he looked at the wetness and then went back to licking, "adrien.. Stop teasing me.. " said marinette as she then felt adrien but his dick inside her wet pussy.

"Ahhh.. Adrien.. It's so big" moaned marinette as it was so painful being inside her but soon it felt so good, "your so tight.. Marinette.. " said adrien as he pushed inside her until he finally made it in. "Adrien go faster please" said marinette as she wanted him to go rough, "ok I will" said adrien as he started to going in and out fast, "ad-adrien!!! I'm gonna ahhh~" moaned marinette as she came and so did adrien.

"I love you marinette" said adrien as he pulled out of her, "I love you too adrien I always have" said marinette as she pulled her panties on again.

"See ya tomorrow adrien" said marimette, "y-yea see ya marinette let do this again another time" said adrien as he left, "oh adrien it's only the beginning I'll punish you more later on" said marinette in a soft voice, "oh ok.. Wait.. What!" Said adrien, "oh nothing see ya" said marinette leaving.

Here is a adrienette lemon

Sorry if it sucked and it wasn't juicy enough I try my best to make it spicy

🌺See ya until next time 🌺