anti-bug x chat blanc

Tbh idk If this is considered a ship - author

"Good job blanc now felt me destroy that brat Chloe" said anti-bug, "with pleasure if only you give me a reward" said chat blanc, "that'll be after now go kill the rat" said anti-bug, as chat blanc obeyed he went to Chloe balcony.

"Chat noir?" Said Chloe getting her hair done as she just got out the shower, "no it's your worst nightmare" said blanc as he leaped on her and slit her neck open causing pools of blood to drip out, "c.. Chat..? " said Chloe as she saw blanc ripping out her organs and heart, "good job kitten now as a reward" said anti-bug.

"Oh my lady you know what I want" said blanc, "yes I know you fucken cunt" said anti-bug, "then lets go before the police gets here" said blanc, "wait don't forget the miraculous of hers" said anti-bug as she took off her komb, "OK got it let's go" said anti-bug.

*at their hideout*

"Well we have hawkmoth the bee miraculous we need 4 more to go" said blanc, "let's have some fun for now" said anti-bug, "I agree wanna play rocking chair with me? " said blanc, "you dumb cat of course" said anti-bug, "then let's get to it" said blanc as they kissed each other.

As they kissed anti-bug unzipped chat blanc's suit off, as she did she kneed down to suck on his dick, "you fucken slut you like this alot don't you" said chat blanc, "yes master I love this so much" said anti-bug as she sucked him real good.

"Then here is your reward" said chat blanc as he came inside her mouth, "ahhh yes so tasty" said anti-bug as she let it drip on her naked body. "Master fuck me please" said anti-bug moaning loudly like a slut, "shut up and let me do my God dam job" said chat blanc as he slapped her ass, "ahhh yes master" moaned anti-bug.

As chat blanc pushed inside her he loved being inside her all the way deep depp, as he moved he didn't move slow he went as fast as he could, "f-fuck f-fuck f-fuck!!! Ahhh so good!! " moaned anti-bug as she felt him realese inside her.

"Ahhh it's so much my lady" said chat blanc as he was still coming, as he finished coming he pulled out and then sat on the bed and made anti-bug sit on it.

"Ahhh yeaaaa!!! Deeper!! " moaned anti-bug as she started bouncing, "yea that's right move it like that you slut" said chat blanc as he held her hands back, "s-shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this" said anti-bug as she was coming to her limit, "I'm coming!! " groaned chat blanc as he came, "c-chat!!" Moaned anti-bug as her and chat came together.

"Ahhh.. Mm.. " said both of them as they came together, "I love you chat" said anti-bug as she kissed him as she had black lipstick, "I love you to my little bug" said chat blanc as he hugged her.

"Chat... Promise me.. " said anti-bug, "yes.. Buginette.." said chat blanc as he regained some air because all that was a huge amount of energy, "if we have our little devil soon let's make more" said anti-bug as she closed hee eyes, "well make so many just wait and see" said chat blanc as he rested near her.

Well I hope all of you like this chapter

🌸See ya until next time 🌸