• 3 •

SoonYoung and jihoon made their way to the store, The Beauty In Us, as they walked in jihoon turned to hoshi.  "So you are going to adopt me? " hoshi nodded.  Jihoon spoke "you are going to take good care of me then? " hoshi hummed in response.  It went silent as both boys looked around to try and find some collars for the hybrid.  That's when jihoon gasps and points to a beautiful collar, that went well with his milky white skin tone.  "Hoshi master!                  I want that one~ can we get it?? ~" hoshi chuckled at his cuteness and walked over to the display,  the blushing at what the hybrid had called him,  master. 

As hoshi reached the hybrid he was amazed with what he saw a pink collar with a little bell on it

As hoshi reached the hybrid he was amazed with what he saw a pink collar with a little bell on it.  "Do you want that one kitten?  " hoshi asked jihoon,  jihoon nodded eagerly.  He just chuckled and took it from display and placed it on the hybrid,  slowly not wanting to hurt the poor soul.  As he was finished they both locked eyes. Not knowing what the little cat was feeling.  He was feeling weird and tingly,  he has never felt that way before, never in his entire kitten life.  Meanwhile,  hoshi was smiling,  thinking about what the other male was thinking,  not knowing that what ever the kitten was feeling was the thing that was going to get them closer in the future.
       As the both came out of the store hoshi asked if he wanted clothes and jihoon just looked down,  guilt building into his heart.  SoonYoung noticed the tense feeling and decided to reasure the small fragile kitten,  "hey little one,  it's okay.  I have plenty of that mula,  or money" jihoon just nodded and felt better, a little.  What Jihoon didn't want was to waste his new master's money. And both of them went out of the store,  jihoon with his newly fond collar , blending nicely to his milky white skin. 
     Hoshi could tell jihoon was very uncomfortable in his clothing.  Ripped skinny jeans and an oversized sweater.  "Are you uncomfortable with those clothes? Kitty? " he just nodded. Jihoon wanted to wear girl clothing.  His old master, seungcheol,  would let him wear them. He was so happy with him,  but sadly jihoon was kidnapped and was sperated by his lover/owner.

~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise point of view

     S. Coups pov

I miss him. I miss his tail, his cuddles. His smile. His everything.  Seungcheol was walking to his friend's house.  They a planned him a party to give him a new hybrid. He wasn't just like Jihoon,  but he looked just like him with some other features,  taller, but woozi was still in him.  As seungcheol walked in he was greeted by all his friends except for hoshi.  In anyway he was happy  and then the presented him to , woozi's long lost older brother, Min Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~
Yay