° 4 °

Third point of view
         Jihoon stopped walking when he saw a clothing store with so many pretty clothing.  He really wanted that feeling, comfortable and happy.  Just looking at the clothing made him think of SeungCheol. His first owner/ daddy.

                        Flashback
It was his fifth birthday,  his older brother was playing with him at the hybrid adoption center, when a tall man walked in. It was the first time baby kitten jihoon has ever seen a human. The man was talking to Mrs. May,  she has bought cupcakes for the hybrids to celebrate jihoons birthday. "Hello i was wondering if i could adopt a hybrid for my son?,SeungCheol?" the man had said. "Ah yes,  was it a kitten a few years younger than him? " mrs. May had said with a smile while looking through some papers to see if it was correct.  "Yes that's correct ma'am" she nodded and walked away to get some papers for him to sign and to go get his hybrid for his son. Meanwhile,  jihoon was waddling his way to the man.  The man felt someone beside him,  as he looked over he saw a small boy with grayish hair (a/n: predebut jihoon) and brownish blackish kitten ears. "Hewo,  ma name is lee jihun,  i only five years old" he showed him his small hand and five fingers to show how old he was  while smiling widely at the man. The man , mr.choi, cooed at the small boy. "When's your birthday little one?" the hybrid had a wide smile as he jumped around.  The man placed him onto his lap.  "Well my birthday is today! " jihoon started jumping on the man's lap.  "So so you can say its on November 22nd ?" jihoon questioned a little and Mr. Choi nodded.  Mrs. May cam back AnD saw Jihoon,  "hello birthday boy!  And here are your papers for you to sign Mr. Choi,  and then we can go and look for your hybrid. " Mr. Choi shakes his head and signed the papers and spoke.  "Im going to take this little man here as his birthday present. " Jihoon smiled brightly but then turned into sadness.  He and his owner where pulling out of the center when his older brother ran out,  crying,  waving bye to his younger brother.  At that moment jihoon started hating his birthdays,  since it reminded him of the day he abandoned his older brother,  and the same day his brother changed; he lost hope in humanity and trust. He didn't trust anyone, nor he did start to love someone.