°9°

Jihoon finally calmed down and was sitting on the floor eating his slices of pizza. He looked over at his brother who was sleeping, he was a kitten.
    To jihoon that day was perfect. He wanted everyday to be like this. Being next to his brother, in the care of his master, hoshi. Finally, also being with the one who taught him so many things, how to avoid them, how to fix problems, seungcheol. Jihoon was happy, extremely happy that he didn't notice that tears where falling down his cheek.
   Hoshi saw this and wondered if the male was okay so he sat in the floor and placed jihoon on his lap and stroked his hair.
"Jihoonie? Are you okay?" Hoshi questioned carefully, he wanted to make sure his kitten was okay, but didn't want to make things worse than what they already where. The thing was that jihoon was crying of happiness and not what soon young thought.
     "Yes?" Jihoon questions with a wide smile. At this point the now blond hair male was confused. "Jihoonie aren't you crying?" Jihoon touched his cheek and felt the wetness that streaked down them. Jihoon shakes his head and answers "no, I'm really happy. This is what I always dreamed of" hoshi smiled as he saw jihoon being happy as he can be. He laid his head on the smaller's shoulder. He stared at the male's face. It was time he thought, time to tell the smaller but how?