°10°

Its been a few hours since seungcheol and Yoongi left and hoshi and jihoon where cleaning the living room, where the  four males went to go eat their meal which was pizza.
    Jihoon stretched his back as he stood up after being bend down for so long that he starting to feel like an old man. Jihoon yawned and he headed to the bathroom to wash his teeth and put on his silk night gown. He felt free when slept in that. As he brushed his teeth his cat ears danced around as well as his tail.
   After jihoon finished getting ready for bed he laid next to hoshi and cuddled next to him. "Ready for bed kitten?" Hoshi smiled and scratched the kitten behind his ear. Jihoon nodded and covered himself and hoshi and snuggled against the male. They both hummed a song together which helped both male go sleep faster. Both of them thought it was perfect, that one to the other was perfect. Everything they have ever thought of. Both males fell asleep as they held each others hand.
      Jihoon woke up, as he rubbed his eye hoshi was watching the wall, it was a pink and orange color, you could see the little dust and fluff flying in the air. The curtains looking as if they where waterfall hanging from the walls. He was lost in thought until small arms wrapped around his body. He looked down and was met with his kitten.
   "Good morning master" jihoon smiled and cuddled the male close. Hoshi was so happy to be able to wake up next to this beauty.
  He got enough courage to finally ask jihoon the 5 word question. He inhaled deeply and smiled as he looked at the male. "Jihoonie?" Jihoon sat up and hummed telling hoshi to continue with whatever he has to say. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Jihoon was wide eyed and screamed happily "yes! Yes! Yes! I'll be your boyfriend!" Hoshi smiled widely and hugged jihoon close.

     "Thank you, my kitten from block B" and with that the male closed the space between then and had a tender kiss.

//did I make this story short?