Stormy Weather Part 3

"Prepare for the worst weather in history!"

Ladybug and Cat Noir ran into the KIDS+ building and Cat Noir saw a life size cardboard cutout of Aurore, which caused them to stop running.

"Hey! That girl reminds me of someone!" Cat Noir said.

"It's her!" Ladybug realized.

They both looked at the screen with Stormy Weather announcing the weather.

"The akuma must be in her parasol!" Ladybug added.

The two heroes continued running until they made it to the studio.

"In Stormy Weather's world, it's winter wonderland FOREVER!"

Ladybug and Cat Noir made it to the studio doors, only to find them locked. So they kicked the door down and entered the room to find no one there but a camera.

"It's a recording!" Ladybug realized.

An evil laugh was heard behind them. The two masked heroes turned their heads to see Stormy Weather on the other side of the door. Using her parasol, she fires a lightning bolt at a light to make a hanging stage light fall, almost hitting the two superheroes. But luckily, Ladybug and Cat Noir jumped out of the way just in time before the light could hit them as it broke on impact on the floor.

The hallway lights of the building shut off along with every other room, including the studio the two heroes and akumatized villain were.

Stormy Weather could hear Hawk Moth's voice in her head.

"This is all going wonderfully according to plan. Soon, their miraculous will me mine. Bring them to me!"

Stormy Weather continued to laugh evilly. With Cat Noir's night vision in use, he could see Stormy Weather running off. He turned his head to see Ladybug, who was trying to find her way through the dark.

"Frosty the Snowgirl's getting away!" Cat Noir said.

He could see Ladybug still trying to walk in the dark, but trips over one of the broken stage lights.

"Oh, do I hear a damsel in distress?" he teased.

"Some of us don't have night vision... Whoa!" Ladybug said as her partner grabbed her hand and led her to find Stormy Weather.

"No need to bug out. Just trust me!" Cat Noir said as he continued guiding her through the building.

They continued going through the building with the cat themed hero's hand still holding onto his partner's hand.

Although Ladybug did enjoy the hand holding, she preferred to do things herself.

"Okay, that's enough. I think I can manage to -"

"Duck!" Cat Noir interrupted her.

Stormy Weather threw a fire hydrant towards them and Ladybug ducked her head just in time to avoid it, letting go of his hand.

"-follow your lead on this one." Ladybug finished.

Her partner grabbed her hand again and they finally reached to the top of the building to find Stormy Weather floating in the air, looking down at them, laughing.

"You airheads! You fell right into my trap!" Stormy Weather said with a smug look on her face.

Stormy Weather used her parasol again to make a whirlwind appear. She could hear Hawk Month's voice in her head again.

"The time is now! Bring me the miraculous!"

"There's no way out!" Stormy Weather declared. "Party's over, fools!"