Chapter 1

"Are you sure you'll be fine? It's no problem if you wanna come with me to the new house."

"Yes ma I'll be fine, even if i came with you to the new house id just be in the way."

"Well okay then, but are you sure you'll be fine? It's a whole month and you've never met your grandparents."

"I'll be fine."

Frank gave his mom a hug and got in his car, his luggage was already in the  back so he didnt need to worry about driving off without it.

"Oh wait Frank! Before you go please keep in mind that its a very religious town."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                        ✞ EYES ✞                           
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Frank really needed to pee, like REALLY needed to. He didnt want to pull over because he was so close to the town, but he was pretty sure if he waited any longer he'd piss himself.

He sighed and look to see if there were any cars behind him, surprisingly there was none. He thought the guy at sonic was just pulling his leg about no one going this way.

He pulled over and walked into to the woods that seemed to surround the whole road there.

He got to a tree that seemed far enough from the road, just in case the sonic was actually pulling his leg.

He unbuckle his belt and was about to whip his dick out, when he heard the crunching of leafs. He quickly turned around to see a silhouette heading towards him.

Frank had read enough books and watched way to much TV to just stand there. He ran to his car and got in, he looked back to see if the silhouette was still there.

Nothing.

Frank sighed and leaned his head back thinking, "Damn head always imaginating things."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                    ✞ WATCHING ✞
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The silhouette watched as the boy drove off.

On the ground there layed a forgotten  note which read an address.

More specifically a address that read "4261 SW 19TH CT, FLORGES MICHIGAN"