Chapter 2

He still had 20 minutes left till he was there, Frank thanked the lord for that.

He was way too tired to be driving and he was drenched in pee, thats right pee.

Frank had pissed in a cup and went to pour it out the window right when a huge ass squirrel ran right in front of him.

Him being the animal lover he is, he swerved and the cup spilled on him.

And that's the story on why he is soaking with pee.

Frank hated how he loved all animals.

he can't walk into pet stores or shelters without wanting them all AND now he's soaking of pee because of one.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                   ✞ SCARED ✞
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Frank had managed to make it to the town without drenching himself more in pee.

It certainly wasnt what he expected.

He remembered what his mom said about how "It's a very religious town."

When she said that he didnt expect there to be crosses on every building, not excluding the huge cross on the water fountain.

He wouldn't be surprised if that was actually holy water.

He thought to himself that maybe instead of drinking water they drank holy water.

He snickered at the thought.

Remembering that he wasn't here to look at the buildings, he reached into his pocket to grab the note with the address.

Instead he got a pocket of nothing.

Remembering that he had taken a photo of the note he pulled out his phone.

As he opened it he noticed he had zero bars.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
✞ ALONE ✞
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The silhouette smirked at the note.

So he's the one their sacrificing.