New school new people

Oh my god, I'm gonna be late for my first day on my new school?! I'm such a mess.My name is Noelia I'm 15 years old and I'm an artist. I'm also starting high school it's involved with music, arts, and photography/modeling which is perfect for me, but I'm alone because my Dad moved and that means I move so I moved from my hometown thanks to my dad, he got a new job and as a famous chef he gets a lot of offers.I am a super big fan of Harmony she is the best superhero to ever live anyways I better get to my first class.
As I enter the school I trip and with anger I say "Ouch, be careful." As I look up I see beautiful green eyes that seem to be looking inside my soul."I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to trip into you."says the boy. "Oh no I'm sorry I should've looked and, I'm sorry for getting angry so easily I was just thinking of something that made me angry and I must've gotten it out on you, please forgive me."I say in a shy timid voice as I examine him and see he has brown hair and is tall. He wears a black T-shirt and jeans with red and black shoes."No prob anyways I should introduce myself. My name is  Zen and I'm a model" he says in a normal tone while scratching the back of his head, he pauses and looks down at my books I'm holding which are mostly about drawings, then he continues " I'm guessing you're involved with art?" I wake up myself from dreaming and say "Huh? Oh yeah" the bell rings and he says "See you later." I just nod.