The kisses

"Ok....umm, cool?"I said. Zen and I just looked at each other for 5 straight minutes, I admit it was odd but I liked looking at his eyes I mean, he is attractive. Alicia broke the silence and said " Well don't we have 2 love birds ". Zen in a dreamy voice said "yeah." I blushed so much I hid my face with my hands. When Zen snapped out of it Valerie and Alicia laughed. Zen said " Uhh I mean never mind I shouldn't hide it anymore I do like her." I looked at him again and Valerie went to the back of me and Alicia went to the back of Zen and pushed us together. We ended up giving each other a kiss I was surprised. Zen didn't stop neither did I until Alicia and Valerie pulled us away. Alicia said "Ok do it somewhere else" then I said "But you 2 pushed us together!" Alicia giggled and so did Valerie. I noticed everyone staring straight at us with there mouths open the girls anyways. Zen then said "sorry" I said the same thing. Now both of us were blushing.
Time passed and so did my classes. I found Valerie. Alicia was with me and we walked towards her. Then that's when I saw in the corner of my eye Zen and the purpled hair girl kissing. Zen's friend were staring and so were the girls friends, I saw a boy trying to pull the purple hair girl away from Zen and Zen was trying as well. I was so angry when Alicia finally noticed, her mouth felled open. Zen noticed me and with all his strength he pushed her away and she fell on the ground Zen rubbed towards me and hugged me. The boy that tried to help him came after him Zen said with a whisper " I'm sorry I didn't want to use all my strength on her I don't hurt people.That's one thing you'll find about me." The boy nodded , after that I hugged him back.Valerie came to see what happened she didn't ask though.