Zen and Valerie are what?!

As Zen stared at her I stood up. Zen said with anger, "you don't have any right to talk to them this way!"now I was sure everyone was staring at us. I felt a shiver down my spine because I didn't like people staring at me. I screamed" What the hell is wrong with you!?" I walked in front of Zen and followed the girl to her table while saying "Would you like it if anyone said that to you and plus we can hang out with however we want." I knew she wouldn't talk back to me thanks to Zen.She sat to her table and looked at me with a stare that told me she wanted to kill me. When I turned back I saw everyone staring at me, because of that Zen said"Everyone please go back to your normal conversations." He sighed and everyone did as he said it was as if it never happened.He sat down in our table and I sat across from him. I said with a sigh " Thank you" He looked at me and said "You have guts" I felt my face burning he continued "hey aren't you the girl I bumped into into the morning I never got your name what is it? If I may ask"I answered "Noelia". He said "That's a nice name." I was blushing. " Oh thanks for inviting talking to my sister not a lot of people talk to her " Valerie blurted out, " I told you not to tell no one" I was confused I looked at her with amazement though "Wait what I'm not trying to be rude but you look nothing alike". Zen scratched the back of his head and said " it's because we're both adopted" "yeah" Valerie said.