You look like...

As I entered class everyone looked at me great I thought to myself. I sit down I sit next to a girl that looked familiar." Hi my name is Noelia what's yours?"I say.She responds "Alicia" I gasp loudly but luckily no one noticed except he. In a hurry she says "What?!" I look at her more closely and nod to myself she looks like Harmony. She looks at me puzzled and asks "Why are you nodding?"I just say "Huh? Oh sorry I was just... never mind it's nothing."right after I finish my sentence the fire alarm rings. The class goes to the parking lot as I leave the school I smell smoke, this was not a practice fire alarm even if it was it wouldn't have made sense I mean why would they put us through the practice fire alarm in the fist day.As I turn to tell Alicia I see that she's gone, as I hurry to tell the teacher Harmony appears.When she appears I stop I feel amazed...why would she be here? I mean I understand there's a fire but when that happens she rarely appears because she leaves it to the fire department.
As I try to explain to myself why she would do this I realize Harmony could be Alicia since she isn't here but Harmony is, giving me more evidence to my theory that Harmony could simply be Alicia. At this rate it's giving me a lot of high hopes. I really hope my theory is correct because if not it would be really disappointing.