Mafia head meets Emo Hacker

Gaara quietly scrolled through the school database displayed on his brightly lite computer monitor. Hacking into the system had been easy, especially since the Sabaku family specialized in the business.

They made hundreds a year just from hacking into the computers of unsuspecting citizens and selling their information to advertising companies.

It was around 3:00 in the morning right now in the silent mansion, but sleep always seemed to evade Gaara.

He stopped scrolling as he came upon the name that Kankuro had mentioned: Rin Sasaki.

A picture of a short boy with ragged black hair and large dark eyes popped up beside the name.

Gaara scoffed. He could see what Kankuro meant by saying the guy looked weak.

Did this guy really survive Hidan?...One of the members of the Akatsuki, the gang that ran the school.

There was no way, Kankuro must have gotten the names mixed up.

Gaara shut down his computer, allowing his room to become pitch black. He leaned back in his seat, staring out the window at the starless sky.

Maybe it was his imagination but he still felt something off with the picture of the short boy.

He looked so feminine.

Gaara shook his head, the lack of sleep was really getting to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidan leaned on the side wall of the school, concealed among the shadows. He propped his crimson scythe next to him as he counted the blades in his hand.

His magenta eyes impatiently scanned the crowd of tired teens for Rin.

Finally his eyes spotted a scruff of messy black hair bobbing a head shorter then everyone else.

He watched as Rin trudged down the front entrance still half asleep. The short kid's uniform was messily put on. The buttons were even mismatched, and his freakishly large backpack weighed him down.

The guy was like a sitting duck.

Hidan grinned widely, saying a quick prayer to Jashin before lifting up two gleaming blades. He squatted down, waiting for the perfect time to strike, and imagining the feeling of his blades sinking into fresh skin.

Rin walked closer to the front door with no idea that the Akatsuki member stood there waiting. She gave a wide yawn, closing her eyes for a second.

"YOU'RE DEAD, YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Hidan suddenly screamed as he leaped out from his hiding spot, blades held high above his head.

Rin opened one eye, annoyed at the loud shouting, especially this early in the morning. Her natural survival instincts kicked in, as she swiftly moved to the right without a second thought.

Hidan's eyes widened in shock as he came crashing to the ground right at the spot where Rin had been. He hadn't expected the shortie to be so fast.

The grey haired teen hit the dirt floor with a loud thump, and skidded a couple of feet, before coming to a halt. Other students watched with surprise as the Akatsuki member stood up spitting out dirt angrily.

Hidan whipped back around to shout at Rin, eyes burning with fire, "WHY YOU LIT-" he started to scream.

But Rin had already walked into the building, closing the door in Hidan's face.