Rin's Greatest Fear

Rin sat down in one of the soft seats in the semi-dark theater room. The room was already half-full with random people, waiting for the movie to start.

Ino, plopped down in the seat to Rin's right and immediately turned her excited blue eyes to the shortie.

" So, you go to the same school as the other guys?" she asked eagerly as she leaned closer.

"Yeah." Rin replied cautiously as she leaned away from the blonde who was getting uncomfortably close. Ino didn't seem to notice, or chose not to notice the shortie's movement.

As she continued to talk to Rin, the others found their seats.

Kiba scowled as he sat in the seat directly behind the Rin and Ino. When Shikamaru had invited him, he had promised girls.

And right now, the only girl that WASN'T madly in love with one of his friends was currently taking an interest in a black haired Shortie instead of him!

Naruto sat down next to Kiba, noticing the scowl and the glares that the teen was sending to a certain shortie.

" It's okay buddy." The class clown said as he patted Kiba's back, comfortingly . " I understand too." He added as he turned to glare at Sasuke who had just walked in.

Kiba just let out a small huff. " I have no idea what you're talking about Naruto." He said, too proud to admit that he was jealous.

I mean, losing to a guy that was a head shorter then him was already a big enough blow to his ego.

Naruto just gave Kiba another empathetic look before leaning back in his seat and turning his eyes to Sakura. He let out a small sigh as he watched his crush follow Saskue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura walked quietly behind the class president, her heart beating faster than usual. The pinkette was about to sit down on the left side of Rin when Sasuke suddenly turned around.

" Wait." He said in a whisper as he gently touched the girl's shoulder.

Sakura blushed a faint pink at the contact. She prayed that the lighting was dim enough so that Saskue wouldn't notice.

The class president easily spotted the bright pink blush. He mentally rolled his eyes, but didn't comment. Instead he lightly moved Sakura over by one seat. " Here this gives you a better view." He said politely.

" T-thanks Sasuke." Sakura said as she sat down without a question.

Saskue just nodded in reply as he settled into the seat left of the shortie.

All according to plan. He thought smugly to himself, as he leaned back and positioned his ear to listen to the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~

" So which school were you at before?" Ino asked casually, hoping to know more about the little cutie.

"I was....home schooled." Rin replied slowly.

"Oh, By your parents?"

Rin froze for a moment, but quickly regained her composure. The shortie's pause went unnoticed by Ino, but Sasuke picked it up immediately.

"No, my Grandpa taught me."Rin replied evenly as she turned her face towards the movie screen. " My parents are....busy." She added.

"Oh...well the-"

At that moment the movie started, silencing the blonde.

Rin let out a small sigh of relief, one that was barely audible. But an extremely keen Class President heard it nonetheless.