Rulers Hurt...so does Pein

Deidara cracked open his eyes as he slowly regained consciousness. The blond bomber found himself hanging upsides down from the ceiling, suspended by puppet strings. His face was slightly swollen from multiple ruler whacks.

Rin was hanging besides him in a similar condition.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU HANG ME UP TOO!" The dark haired shortie shouted as he squirmed in the strong bonds.

Sasori sighed as he stood casually in front of the two. " Well, I tied Deidara up because he deserved it." The red haired teen said matter-of-factly.

" And his art is shitty." He also added, smirking at the ticked off expression Deidara got. " And I tied you up because you're stupid."

The answer only made both Deidara and Rin burst with more anger. Their bodies squirmed wildly in the restrains, trying to get to the red hair.

" What do you mean shitty, -un?" Deidara growled as he attempted to reach clay that was in his right pocket. " I'm gonna make you explode!" He threatened.

" GO BALD SASORI!" Rin screamed as she also struggled. " Go fricking bald!"

She was furious at the red hair. So far he had been completely useless in teaching her anything! All he did was read boring crap and then whack her when she fell asleep.

Sasori just gave another heavy sigh at the two captives' comments before lifting his very damaged ruler. At this rate, he would have to buy a brand new one before the week ended.

An evil glint appeared in the red haired teen's eyes.

" What did you both say? He asked with a creepy smile as he tilted his head to the side.

Rin and Deidara immediately clammed their mouths shut, eyes widening as Sasori approached them again with deliberate footsteps.

They began squirming again, but for a different reason: To escape from the wrath of the maniac puppet freak's ruler.

However, just before Sasori could whack them senseless again the base door banged open loudly.

*SLAM*

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, EMO?" screamed a familiar voice.

Sasori lowered he raised arm, a look of annoyance plastered on his face from being interrupted.

Then he turned away from the still struggling teens, much to their relief, and walked over to his door.

He cracked open the door just wide enough to poke his head through.

" Oi Hidan." The red hair grumbled. " Keep it down."

Hidan was standing at the open front door. He turned his own head with a scowl as he heard the emotionless voice.

" Sasori."The grey haired teen said as he gestured to the door. " Did you invite the emo?"

Sasori raised an eyebrow. " What emo?" He asked.

At that moment, another red haired teen with a distinct love kanji tattooed on his forehead appeared in the front door.

"Me." The teen said in a cold voice as glared at Hidan with dark, sunken eyes. " My name is Sabaku no Gaara," the teen stated as he turned his chilling gaze to Sasori. " I'm looking for my friend, Rin."

Sasori's eyes narrowed at the fact that Gaara knew Rin was at the base with him.

The puppet master kept his face blank, but his mind filled with a thousand questions.