I F*cking Hate Shorties

Warning: The following passage has excessive cursing due to the fact that, A grey haired Jashinist is in it. Viewer discretion is advised. :P

----------------------------------

Rin jolted awake as the car screeched to a stop. Her entire upper body was thrown forward suddenly, banging into the seat in front. The shortie cursed under her breath as she rubbed her head.

It was still sensitively sore thanks to a certain puppet freak. The kid let out a frustrated sigh as the thought crossed her mind.

She gazed out the tinted window of the car towards the entrance of the school. There were a couple students gathered at the front, waiting for the bell to ring.

It's already Thursday. Rin thought as depression fell over her. The test was tomorrow and she had barely improved.

Stupid Sasori...this is your fault!

At that moment, the burly body guard in the driver seat gave a low grunt which basically translate as " Get the hell out already."

Rin opened the door and stepped out, slinging her heavy backpack over her shoulder as she began to walk.

The shortie hadn't made it ten feet before a figure walked in front of her, blocking her way.

Her tired eyes first met a jet black shirt and two crossed arms before turning up to stare at the grey haired teen standing there. She blinked once, completely unfazed.

Hidan couldn't help but feel irritated. His eyebrow twitched slightly as he stared back at the emotionless shortie...

Not a single reaction. Not even a shiver.

Sure he had agreed to Itachi's plan, but he hadn't realized just how hard it was NOT to murder the kid.

The Jashinist let out a pent up sigh trying to calm himself down. He closed his eyes and thought happy thoughts...blood, sacrifice...yeah that's better.

When Hidan opened his eyes again, Rin had already begun to walk around him.

He snapped.

"HEY! Fucking Wait!" Hidan shouted, louder than he intended to. A couple of curious students turned their heads towards him.

The Jashinist didn't care. He moved forward, grabbing the tired shortie's back collar and yanking the kid around.

Rin's eyes widened as she felt the sudden tug and found herself facing Hidan once again.

The teen scowled at her as he placed his face closer and shouted in a threatening voice.

"LISTEN HERE, YOU BASTA-" He began to scream, but quickly cut himself off "....I mean Rin." He corrected, regaining his cool at the last second.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. The grey hair groaned silently as he recalled the words Itachi had told him to use.

He took a deep breath.

" I Fucking Hat-...." No that's not right. "I Hat-...." No. "I Strongly dislike you." The grey haired finally stated.

Then he clenched his teeth tightly and visibly cringed as he spoke the next sentence. Each word uttered felt like a knife being stabbed straight through his stomach. "But...I... want ...to... apolo............apolo.............DAMNIT!...I want to say that I'm Fucking sorry!"

Hidan screamed the last part of the apology out to a very stunned Rin before leaning back and let out a sigh of relief.

"Man! I'm glad that shits over." The grey haired teen said as he turned back to Rin. "So now that we're even, Let's go." He added, moving on to the next part of the plan.