Chapter 17

*** Natasha's POV ***

-" Hey princess!" I faked a smile when I saw my baby walking in the room. He had this white shirt on that maked him look more like a shining angel.
-" Hey baby!" I said. I jumped from the bed to hug him and gave him a kiss.
-" Wow! Someone is in a good mood today!" Jeffrey said when he finally pulled away. He took my hand and led me to the balcony.
-" Babe, my mom was hospitalize again. I felt bad that I didn't know at that time. I need to go back to Dallas; only for a week. I just want to spend a little time with her and the rest of the family before school starts in three weeks." Jeffrey informed me. His mother been going through a severe depression lately. Jeffrey thought that spending a few days with her was one of the best medicines. I agreed. His mother was like a second mother to me. Since we moved in their neighborhood, Jeffrey's family been only giving us love. When his father died, we gave them all our supports and they did the same when my father was killed. I only want the best for them.
-" I'm going with you." I offered. I wanted him to know that I got his back. I'll be with him through good and bad times.
-" No, babe. I don't want you to give yourself all this trouble for me." He said.
-" I insist." I didn't want him to leave me alone. I needed his love and presence more than ever to fight that stupid temptation that Jizzy was bringing to my life.
-" I'm sorry, but I want you to stay here with your brother. All my siblings are coming over there for us spend the week with my mother just like the old times when Daddy was alive." Jeffrey said. I got the point. It was a family thing. My mom taught meto know my place when it came to the relationship between my man and his family.
-" Well okay. I'll miss you." I said. I hated having him far. That was why moved here. I hated their whole vengeance plan despite the fact that I love my father more than anyone else in this world. I believed that they should let him rest in peace. But, from experience, I knew that it was better if I kept my opinion to.myself or my life would have been a miserably living hell.
-" I'll miss you too. I promise to call you everynight for a goodnight kiss." He could be romantic when he felt like it. Sometimes, he could act like an ass. Excuse my French. But, I was crazily in love with him.
-" What about I give you something to keep your mind busy during that week? Agree?" I whispered in his ears. We both knew what I was talking about.
-" You're a nympho. What can I say? Agree." He said. We busted out with laughter and walked back to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~

My babe been gone to Dallas for three days now and I missed him like crazy. I was mad at him too. He promised to call me every nights. He only called me the first night; i guess he got to busy with his family after that.

I took a cold shower to start my day with a better mood. I put on my bright yellow Jeans and a gray mesh top so my beautiful aqua blue Victoria Secret bra could be seen. I completed my outfit with nude Christian Louboutin pumps. I needed to eat something before going to the salon to have my nails painted.
When I got to the kitchen, my brother was sitting on the table and Naomi was the one cooking breakfast. I felt like sucking my teeth; but I did not.
-" Sasha, you're not going out like that. No way. Save that outfit for your bedroom or the beach." It was Cash's way of saying good morning to people. My brother's jealousy was over the top.
-" Good morning big bro. How was-your night?" I asked, taking the orange juice bottle out of the refrigerator.
-" Good. I'm serious. You're not going out wearing only... Only that. I wish Jeff was in Atlanta now, you wouldn't dare dressing like those low level chicks out there." Cash said. I rolled my eyes, filling my glass with some of my favorite juice.
-" Jeffrey is out of state? Hum! If I was him I wouldn't leave my girl behind." Naomi said. I was praying that she would not say more.
-" What are-you trying to say? She's not alone. She's with family." Cash said.
-" Yeah. I forgot that for one minute. But, Jeffrey still should have take his girlfriend with him to spend a little time away from everything and... everyone." Naomi said again. What was-she trying to do? My heart stopped beating. I looked at her straight in her eyes.
-" For your information, Jeff only went there to spend some quality times with his sick mother." I said. I made sure to pronounce each word very well for her to hear the message and shut her mouth.
-" I guess that I will leave you two alone." Cash said, putting food on a plate to bring Gaby her breakfast in bed. My brother was a romantic.
-" There's nothing going on with Jizzy. I really don't think you wanna bite more than you can chew." I told Naomi once I was certain that my brother was far away from the kitchen.
-" I beg your freaking pardon." She said, resting her arms on her hips.
-" Let me make myself clearer. I saw that you were trying to say something to my brother. I'm going to ask you to shut that big mouth of yours or I'll show you the beast in me." I tried to scared her. Inside, I was the scary cat.
-" I'm so scared." She said. Sarcasm. She added: " I only keep my mouth shut because I have something more important to worry about and it's the health of my son. Not even for one second, you should dare thinking that I'm scared of you. And, if you try to threat me one more time, I'll let everyone know that the supposed-to-be sweet little princess is nothing than a naughty cheating hoe." No. She did not just called me a... *Gulp*...Hoe!!!
-" Don't you dare calling that word." I felt like screaming at her. But, I couldn't because I didn't want anyone else to hear that conversation.
-" Oh yes, I dare! I remember every single times you treated me like one. It's true that I cheated on your brother and I regret it but what right did that gave you to humiliate me like you did?" She complained. Wait! Did-she just admit that she actually cheated on Cash? I knew it!!
-" So, you really cheated on him?" I asked.
-" You didn't know? Anyway, who would confess to a hoe what another hoe did?" Naomi was smirking so hard.
-" If you really regret what you did to Cash, do not tell him anything or make Jeffrey feels what Cash felt when he found out that his beloved girlfriend is a cheater. Not that I cheated on Jeffrey. Jizzy was the one who lose all his senses and kissed me." I said. I was ready to leave the room.
-" Very good speech, Ms. Alexander. Bravo. If your little secret is out there, just remember that it might not be me because I was not the only one who caught you two." Naomi said. I stood there like a statute. She passed by me and left the kitchen. It just slapped me; the reminder that there was another dude there froze me. I really needed to give Jizzy a piece of my mind. He put me through all that trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove to Jizzy's place. He brought me there when I was stressing out with the whole possibility that Jeff was cheating on me. Now, I was doubting that Jeffrey did. What if it was Jizzy's plan to separate us because he likes me? It might. I saw his car and knew from that moment that he was home. I picked up my black Channel purse and hopped out of the car. I got to the main door and knocked. It didn't take long for Jizzy to open it. He didn't have a shirt on which allowed me to see his tattoos. A big smile formed on his face when our eyes met.
-" Sasha? What are-you doing here?" I pushed him aside and walked in. Jizzy said again: " It feels so good to see ..." I didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence because I shut his mouth with a slap.
-" Why you kissed me? Now, Naomi and that dude, Lucky saw us. There's a big chance that they'll open their mouths and mess up my relationship with the man that I'm in love with." I said.
-" I kissed you because I was dying to and you responded to my kiss. As for these two, trust me, they'll not say a word." Jizzy said.
-" How you know?" I asked.
-" Lucky is not going to tell because he's closer to me than your dude. As for Naomi, I'll have a little chat with her." He said again. I kinda trusted him to solve that issue.
-" Thanks!" I said. I was ready to leave, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.
-" Stop it, Jizzy!" I said, trying hard to pulled away from his embrace.
-" You really want me to stop?" He asked.
-" Yes!" I said.
-" You're sure that you don't want a remix?" He asked again. Our lips had one inch in between.
-" Jizzy please!" I begged.
-" You do want me. Look how you dress to come here. You want me as much as I want you. You want me so bad." He said with a sexier voice. At that time, I lose all my control. I didn't know when we started to kiss or when he lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist or when he carried me to his bedroom. One thing led to another and I was left naked on a bed with a man that wasn't Jeffrey and full of regrets.

I laid on the bed with my eyes clothes. I was scared of opening them and facing reality. I felt ashamed of myself.

-" Hey, it's Jizzy..... I know that's not Sasha's phone.....No, she didn't ask me to call you...... Listen......Yes, I got your number from her phone....." My eyes widened suddenly. Who was that moron talking to? The person is going to know that we met again. I had a feeling that he was talking to Naomi.
-" Who the f*ck you talking to?" I mumbled. He Shhh me.
-" Please don't say tell anyone. It's all my fault..... I know you don't care...... C'mon beautiful...... What if I share with you a little secret as an exchange...." What was-this idiot doing? That was supposed to be the chat he was going to have with her? He continued : " I'll tell you anyway.......Gaby is sterile. You should make your own baby if you want to save your son." I was in shock. I jumped from the bed to snap that phone away from him and shut it down.
-" Why you did that? You had no business telling Naomi about Gaby and Cash's personal issue. For your information, Gaby is not sterile. She's just having a little infertility issue. Ugh. I can't believe I just had sex with an animal of your species." I started to put my clothes on. He tried to touch me, but I pushed him away.
-" I was just giving her something to keep her mind busy so she wouldn't tell about our affair." He said.
-" You really disgust me." I said.
-" I know you don't mean it. You love me. You proved it a couple of minutes ago." He said.
-" I don't want to ever see you again." I said. I walked straight to the living room and picked up bag. Then, I stopped before I open the main door to turn around and look at him. I said again: " I know you're still going to come to my house. When you do, please stay away from me. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. If you can, don't think of me. Please." I slammed the door behind me. I rushed into my car. " Sasha, what did-you put yourself into?" I asked myself.

_________________________________

One chapter just about Sasha. What do-you think? Was-she crazy for having sexual intercourse with another guy? Now, Naomi knows that there's not going to be a mini Gaby and Cash to save her son, what do you think she might do? Thanks for reading. Share your comments. Vote if you like. By the way, I'm so grateful to have all these people voting after reading. Keep it going. Please share that story with your friends. Kisses y'all. Much love and Happy Holidays!